Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 on the Wii brings the links to your living room with two all-new enhanced swing mechanics while using the Wii MotionPlus. The Advanced Plus swing difficulty will read rotation and swing angle while the Tour Pro swing mechanic assesses rotation, swing plane and point of contact. The Tour Pro swing features an innovative first-person camera angle from the tee box to the putting green called True View. True View creates the most immersive and authentic golf experience in any video game – you are no longer watching the golfer, you are the golfer!
Fight for honor, fight for country in the all new Ryder Cup Challenge on The Celtic Manor Resort in Wales; home to the 2010 Ryder Cup. Play like a pro with fully enhanced swing mechanics with the Wii MotionPlus accessory and experience True View, an all new first-person camera, for a truly authentic interactive golf experience. If you need a break from the challenges of hitting fairways and greens, jump into a round of mini golf or go online with your friends to experience the fun of disc golf.
- Take the Ryder Cup Challenge – Choose your team and play through the Ryder Cup tournament on the challenging Celtic Manor course. The Ryder Cup mode provides complete control of rosters, match ups, length of tournament and the ability to tweak matches mid round for a personalized experience. Ryder Cup mode is for the whole family with foursomes, fourballs and singles matches.
- Wii MotionPlus Enhanced – The new Advanced Plus and Tour Pro swing options provide a new level of authenticity on the course. Advanced Plus not only tracks swing rotation, but now also tracks swing plane; reading the virtual path of your club. The Tour Pro option enhances the swing mechanic by measuring the point of contact on the ball, making it possible to miss the ball completely!
- True View – Experience Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 from a whole new perspective with True View, a first-person vantage point. Now you have complete freedom of movement over the club while looking down at the ball, both before and during your swing.
- Mini Golf – Bring this family fun classic indoors with an all-new miniature golf mode. Choose to play 9 or 18 holes on one of four original courses with up to four players simultaneously.
- Online Gameplay – Experience one of the most robust online offerings on the Wii, including online multiplayer team play, as well as a full version of Disc Golf with up to four players simultaneously. Participate in selected tournaments based on skill, swing type and attributes. Choose to automatically sign online every time you turn on your console to receive instant challenges to set new records.
- Tailor Your Game – Set your individual gameplay options independently from your swing options. Choose from four different golfer attributes to focus on during your career. Set your own combinations or choose from the easy to expert settings. In the expert setting all new yardage markers provide guidance on proper club choice.
More articles about Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11