Freek encounters a variety of unusual creatures in his fire-laden underground world while running and jumping along his journey. His new-found trident allows him to the capture crazy crawlers and turns them into different tools, depending on their abilities.
“Creat Studios is proud to bring Freekscape: Escape From Hell to the PlayStation Mini platform,” said Vladimir Starzhevsky, CEO and co-founder of Creat Studios. “We’re confident that players will fall in love with its charming characters and addictive gameplay.”
“Kidguru Studios is excited to work with Creat Studios to bring another innovative PlayStation Mini title to gamers on the PS3, PSP and PSPgo,” said Daniel Garcia, Director of Kidguru Studios. “Freekscape: Escape From Hell provides a thrilling and delightful new action platform experience for all ages.”
- Harness the power of the trident by capturing different enemies. While an elastic-bed-like enemy will transform the trident into a pogo stick, a sharp toothed enemy turns it into a cutting machine.
- Embrace or avoid the creatures, depending on their emotional state.
- Dynamic action. Adventure through 15 challenging levels in 3D, with 2D side-scrolling controls
- Featured creatures. Encounter numerous bizarre creatures, both friend and foe.
- Explore the netherworld. Discover secret areas and hidden passages
Freekscape: Escape From Hell ,rated “E” for Everyone, for $4.99 / €4.99.
More articles about Freekscape: Escape From Hell