Just Cause 2 stars Rico Rodriguez, back to wreak havoc once again, this time with a new destination – the huge playground of the South East Asian islands of Panau, in an over-the-top Hollywood-esque blockbuster.
With more stunts, vehicles and weapons than ever before and an incredible overhauled grappling hook, Rico returns to action in Panau, an incredibly detailed and vast 1000 sq km game world of different climates and ultra-realistic weather effects. Leap from your plane and skydive from 10,000 feet down into a tropical jungle, tear across an arid desert in a dune buggy or climb your way up a snowy mountain in a 4x4. The vast open-ended, unique gameplay is back, allowing you full freedom once again to free roam and explore the massive world of Panau and tackle your assignments however you want.
With a new and improved air, land and sea stunt system featuring Rico’s notorious parachute and grappling hook, taken to incredible new extremes and a massive array of new vehicles featuring an advanced driving model, players can now pull off some of the finest action stunts ever seen in a video game in a truly massive and beautifully rendered environment.
As a ‘thank you’ from the Just Cause 2 team for all the grapple carnage of the last two weeks, players can now ram, smash and crash their way across Panau in a smooth, pimped-out ice cream van - the Chevalier Ice Breaker - available now for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC absolutely FREE.
Pimped-out by Panau’s finest body shop, the Chevalier Ice Breaker’s lowered suspension, slick aluminum alloys and body-styled side skirts are perfectly complemented by its rigid front bull bars, more than capable of tearing apart anything that stands in its way. Mind that child!
The Chevalier Ice Breaker is the perfect addition to your arsenal of vehicles for ramping up the chaos on Panau. Take it for a spin and add to the over 25 million kilometres driven by players worldwide, just one of the stats tracked online at JustCause.com. Register your PC, PS3 or Xbox 360 profile on the site and see how your tallest BASE jump, total kills and more shape up against the world’s top ten players.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista (Windows XP is unsupported)
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Athlon 64 X2 4200 / Pentium D 3GHz)
- Memory: 2GB System Memory
- Hard Drive: 10GB of free drive space
- Graphics: DX10 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (Nvidia GeForce 8800 series/ ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro)
- Sound: 100% DirectX 10 compatible sound card
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 10
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 2.4GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 3GB system Memory
- Hard Drive:
- Graphics: DX10 compatible graphics card with 512 MB of memory (Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 series/ ATI Radeon HD 5750 series)
- Sound: 100% DirectX 10 compatible Dolby Digital 5.1 sound card
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 10.1
More articles about Just Cause 2