South England, 1894
In the town of Plymouth the body of recently buried Sir William disappears under strange circumstances. This peculiar news would not stir such tremendous public interest if it was not Sir William himself. He was investigated several times during his life and although the police never managed to press charges against him, scary legends about his bloody crimes live on among the town people. There were only a few left who were willing to serve him and were brave enough to stand the look at his lifeless face. And most of them run away in horror after his death and series of murders that followed it. Police are helpless and not able to move forward with the case. The town is thrown into a state of panic and fear.
Young ordinary thief Timothy gets utterly unwittingly involved in these events. His arrival is characteristic enough already - he came as a black passenger on a ship and was brought into the town in handcuffs. But Timothy has completely different plans. He dreams of getting to America where he wants to start a new life. But the mysterious destiny will soon make him – and not only him - realize how winding its paths can be...
Carlo Voelker, CEO of Viva Media, commented, “We are happy to work with bitComposer in publishing this macabre adventure game that’ll certainly whet the appetite of adventure fans. It’s truly haunting.”
Likewise, Wolfgang Duhr, CEO of bitComposer, commented, “Viva Media has proven to be an extremely reliable partner, and we are very happy to see our thrilling adventure, Alter Ego, in the hands of this experienced publisher.”
Key Features :
- a story of two different characters. Although they stand on the opposite sides of law, they have to fight a common enemy.
- adventurous detective story with a horror plot
- experience of picturesque atmosphere of English town at the end of 19th century
- the only alternative for those who fancy and love thrillers
- successor of the legendary Black Mirror.
- guarantee of restless sleep.
- your choice for the future..
More articles about Alter Ego