Unlike any other driving game, TDU2 blends the open world experience with realistic vehicles and performance dynamics and for the first time, TDU2 features vehicle damage, weather effects, day and night cycles, and a brand new island to explore.
Test Drive Unlimited 2 blends the single player and multiplayer experiences seamlessly, creating a dynamic world of unique content and challenges. Test Drive Unlimited 2 is “always live,” with automatic updates and seamless online/offline integration. A revamped single player narrative mode can be played offline or as part of the multiplayer experience.
Test Drive Unlimited 2 puts the world’s most desirable vehicles in the players hands. These ultra-limited edition masterpieces are flawlessly replicated with Eden’s finely tuned driving technology. Players define their online persona through the customization of their vehicles, and the acquisition of property, clothing and all the accoutrements of a luxurious car-based lifestyle. The challenge comes to life with the most expansive and comprehensive multiplayer offering on the console and the ultimate refinement of the core Test Drive driving experience. All-new race types, vehicle classes, environmental challenges, locations and much more push this epic franchise to new levels of performance and luxury.
Pre-order is available at retailers in North America on May 28, 2010 and rewards range from collectable limited edition vehicles, with matching avatar apparel, to the TDU2: Casino Online.
- GameStop pre-order customers receive TDU2: Casino Online – a complete standalone bonus game! With the TDU2: Casino Online you can play games of chance including Poker, Roulette, and Slots, unlock two bonus cars in-game. Meet up with your friends, customize your avatar, and get access to the VIP area - reserved for only the top players.
- Amazon.com shoppers will receive the exclusive iconic Aston Martin V12 Vantage Carbon Black special edition, exclusive avatar apparel and an additional bonus of Amazon Video Games Credit. The carbon edition features a bespoke Carbon Black color scheme, and distinctive carbon fibre details, black mesh components, and high polish black 10 spoke diamond turned alloy wheels. A bright finished grill and front parking sensors complete the exterior detailing of this hand crafted masterpiece.
- Pre-orders at Walmart come with the super exclusive Inuit Audi Q7 V12 TDI Quattro, avatar apparel, and a Walmart.com gift card. This Audi Q7 has the breathtaking power of a six-liter twelve-cylinder V12 TDI engine with 500 hp. Already one of the most rare super-SUV models, this Audi Q7 comes in Inuit, a special white that creates a pearl effect reminiscent of the glistening luminance of the polar region. Use your Audi Q7 to play in our all new off road tracks.
- Best Buy
- Best Buy consumers will be rewarded with the Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black special edition – Aston Martin’s ultimate sports car. Featuring bespoke Carbon Black metallic paint complimented with gloss black 10 spoke diamond turned alloy wheels and the iconic Aston Martin side strake fashioned from carbon fibre. Best Buy Reward Zone members also receive reward zone points with their TDU2 pre-order.
- Atari fans that pre-order on the Atari website will receive an exclusive and unique yellow Nissan 370Z (known as the Fairlady Z in Japan). Inspired by the European GT4 race car, the Nissan 370Z includes 19-inch RAYS forged alloy wheels, black leather and suede interior upholstery and of course the Ultimate Yellow body.
European pre-orders will be available soon.
More articles about Test Drive Unlimited 2