Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is the first download only title from Crystal Dynamics and the first Co-op Lara Croft game. A classic formula of puzzles, combat and exploration coupled with breath-taking visuals deliver this fast-paced, isometric gaming experience.
When Lara Croft finds the long lost Temple of Light in the mountains of Central America, she unwittingly frees an evil spirit determined to plunge the world into eternal darkness. Alongside Totec, a Mayan tribesman, you must hunt down the Mirror of Smoke in what will be a new and incredible adventure.
Famed fantasy artist Michael Komarck captures an intense and epic moment as we see Lara Croft and Totec fight for survival in the first official piece of key art for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
- First downloadable only title from Crystal Dynamics, and first downloadable only Lara Croft game.
- A classic formula of puzzles, combat, exploration, and breathtaking visuals put through the lens of an isometric fast-paced gaming experience.
- A wide range of options for solving puzzles and traversing deadly environmental traps, offering players an unprecedented level of freedom to choose their own solutions and explore various paths through the dense jungles of Central America.
- Crystal Dynamics' proprietary engine delivers sprawling environments with no load-times and unbelievable vertical gameplay through tombs reaching deep into the Earth.
- Face off against a myriad of undead warriors brought to life by the evil Xolotl, including a number of boss battles that are not to be missed!
- First ever co-op multiplayer action/adventure game featuring Lara Croft. Fully cooperative online and offline story mode.
More articles about Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light