The sequel to the popular shoot 'em up game is guaranteed to deliver another fantastic fast-paced arcade-style experience and will be one of the must-have downloadable action titles.
Twenty years after the Virus Wars, you return to Gota IV as part of the newly formed Söldner-X defense force. Mankind will once more rely on your battle against new mysterious powers. Staged across seven unique action-loaded levels accompanied with an adrenaline pumping soundtrack, Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype combines traditional 2D gameplay with detailed high definition graphics and a taste of fresh innovations.
In addition to the popular high score attack mode, Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype incorporates a previously unannounced play mode. The new challenge mode aims to be simultaneously exciting and rewarding, adding plenty of replay value. Players are given the opportunity to revisit parts of the game and complete a variety of tough challenges to earn trophies, bonus items, additional credits and other unique rewards.
- Seven unique action-loaded levels with fierce boss battles, staged across Underwater Worlds, Ice Caves, Tunnel Worlds, Space and other deadly scenarios.
- Unlock plenty of bonus features in the challenge mode, ranging from useful to prestigious rewards.
- High definition graphics with 3D backgrounds in up to 1080p, combined with an addictive classical 2D gameplay.
- Dynamic score-linked difficulty system, making the game accessible for newcomers, yet challenging and rewarding for hardcore gamers.
- Two new playerships with their own characteristics and weapon systems to choose from.
- New bullet pattern system that require for your best skills.
- Brand new limit attacks and fourfold chaser system to face the most dangerous tasks.
- Detailed online high score ranking tables and replay file sharing.
- Hidden bonus elements, including a tribute to Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer.
- Adrenaline pumping soundtrack with close to 30 unique tracks and hundreds of dedicated sound effects.
More articles about Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype