Splinter Cell Conviction v1.02 Update
- Added DLC support
- Added multi-GPU support (Crossfire/SLI)
- Added ATI Eyefinity support
- Fixed graphic glitches when running in low visual quality
- Fixed Microsoft Wireless X360 controller not being detected properly with some drivers
- Fixed many disconnection problems in coop modes
- Fixed interaction buttons overlapping in certain resolutions/aspect ratios
- Low-end video card optimizations
- Various minor fixes
An investigation into his daughter's death unwittingly leads former agent Sam Fisher to discover he's been betrayed by his prior agency, the Third Echelon. Now a renegade, Fisher finds himself in a race against time to thwart a deadly terrorist plot that threatens millions.
Uniting revolutionary gameplay enhancements with a high-octane, no-holds-barred storyline, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction arms you to the teeth with all the high-tech weaponry and lethal skills of an elite operative and invites you to enter a dangerous world where justice means making your own rules.
Unleash the ferocious skills of renegade agent Sam Fisher and uncover a deadly terrorist plot in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction. Based on its acclaimed values of tension and top-notch realism, Conviction re-invents its own standards by offering a unique mix of stealth action and spectacular gameplay.
Conviction is a story of how elite government agent, Sam Fisher, turned the bitterness of his past into the fuel to drive his quest for answers. For years, Fisher has been off the grid and on his own, chasing his daughter's murderer. But the trail leads him to Washington D.C. – the last place he ever wanted to see again. Now Sam must stand against vast, faceless enemies and battle the corrupt government agency that made him into the merciless warrior he's come to be. Free from constraints, he must now outwit, outmaneuver, and outgun his enemies to get what he's seeking: the truth. You've never played a Splinter Cell like this before.
- A full arsenal of cutting-edge innovations allow you to outflank foes with the Last Known Position system, tag and eliminate enemies using the Mark and Execute™ feature, and much more.
- A unique storytelling style keeps you on the edge of your seat as you navigate the explosive world of a renegade agent where trust is impossible and justice requires you to go above the law.
- A revolutionary new graphic direction delivers an utterly seamless gameplay experience that'll keep you totally engrossed in the story of Sam Fisher.
- Brand-new addictive multiplayer modes amp up the dramatic intensity like never before.
More articles about Splinter Cell: Conviction