The game comes with intuitive controls that will have you playing instantly, but make no mistake, this gem rewards both skill and training. Whether you are mastering the art of the ninjarope to shave valuable seconds of that online highscore or attempting that epic coconut throw at your splitscreen opponent, Landit Bandit will keep you coming back...
Meet Marley and Lander, two unexpected companions heading for the big city in something that the FAA would have banned around the time if Columbus.
This all starts one morning as the grumpy art thief Lander is washed up on Marleys tiny tropical island. Lander has in his possession a briefcase of Leonardo DaVincis sketches and is anxious to get this treasure to a Mr Art Steeler in the Big City.
Through clever use of palm trees and driftwood, as well as good old-fashion rastafari engineering, Marley is able to construct a helicopter from davincis works. This is, if not the perfect way, at least ONE way to get Lander back to the city.
The only things missing; a map, a few safety parachutes and any sense of direction....
- Easy and addictive controls
- 20 level campaign covering 6 different worlds. Including the obligatory ice world and the unexpected 2D cave level.
- Campaign allows guest player to drop in at any time for some splitscreen action
- 6 unique and extremely entertaining splitscreen duels. Including crowdpleasers such as “plant the cannibal” and “secretary duel”
- Online highscore tables as well as trophies
More articles about Landit Bandit