In Aion, gamers explore a celestial world of breath-taking beauty and epic adventure. Players create either winged Elyos or Asmodian avatars, sworn enemy races that discover a common foe: the twisted and depraved Balaur.
In Aion, players experience the thrill of flight as a strategic and integral part of gameplay that touches combat, quests, and exploration. In addition to unprecedented character customization and unmatched visuals, Aion invites players to soak up its breath-taking world through exploration of more than 1,500 quests, intense visceral combat, and a deep crafting system. For the first time in an MMO, Aion introduces a new game system that pits players against each other and their environment simultaneously in an otherworld zone called the Abyss.
Aion's 1.9 update features new content and game enhancements specifically requested by our own player community to improve accessibility and the overall game experience. This update sets the stage for the recently revealed AION: Assault on Balaurea update slated to release later this year. So, if players have yet to join, or are looking to come back, now is a great time to jump into the action and continue exploring the celestial world of breathtaking beauty and epic adventure.
The Aion 1.9 update includes:
- New Class Skills
- New Zone Quests
- Daily Quests
- Increased Experience Point Gain
- Increased Quest Rewards and Drop Rates
- Enhanced User Interface
- And plenty more …
- A massively multiplayer online game featuring antagonistic relationships between angels, demons and a server-controlled NPC faction, The Dragons.
- The most amazingly beautiful and detailed MMORPG ever, that brings the realities of what you can imagine to life.
- The Crytec game engine is used to create unprecedented freedom of 3D movement for your character in the game world - climb sheer cliffs and fly through moving clouds.
- Powered by cutting-edge graphics technology, this game provides Hollywood quality cinematic control of scene and perspective.
- Control and transform the world – servers feature independently driven, player inspired storylines.
- Cultural boundaries are defied through this offering of art, story and style with global appeal.
- Asia’s top New Age musician, Yang Bang Ean, whose work includes compositions for television, feature films and anime series such as the “The Twelve Kingdoms™” (Juuni Kokki), provides an amazing original score for the game.
- Introducing PvPvE – an evolving conflict system that manages the complex relationships and alliances between realms, races and guilds, and also controls an NPC faction, The Dragons, who are the common enemy of all players.
More articles about Aion: The Tower of Eternity