Staying true to the Action RTS tradition of the series that began with ‘The Crusaders’ and ‘Heroes’, the convergence of intense combat action and tactical warfare strategy will take place in Kingdom Under Fire II for Xbox 360. While the look and spirit of game will be succeeded from the predecessors that would bring back all the good memories of blood, sweat and tears gamers had to shed in endless fierce warfare, the new Kingdom Under Fire will be presented on much updated visual and game-play with the perfect conciliation of Action and Real-time Strategy based on enhancements made upon every merit of the previous versions. If the series were once described as games that excelled at bringing “massiveness” into the game world, this new sequel will unquestionably redefine the meaning of that word on a whole new level with thousands of soldiers engaging in intense combat and all being vividly displayed at one screen.
Accompanied by highly detailed flying creatures, enormous beasts, gigantic siege machines, and heroes of new generation, the intense action of up-close combat will be delivered in the way more realistic, stylish and overwhelming than ever. With over one hundred different types of units available from the roaster along the side of heroes, this time, players will be empowered not only to directly control the hero characters, but also first-handedly maneuver the troops. Introducing new ways to raise the army and travel the world, players will also need to be very tactical outside of battle as managing troops of one hundred different types via electronic game card system and board them in a mother-ship to leave for an adventure where dangers and threats are awaiting.
Kingdom Under Fire II for Xbox 360 will differentiate itself from the PC Online version in that there will be more focus on the single player aspect as for players to unveil the secrecy of Bersian history as putting themselves on shoes of heroes and reunite the scattered nations in deep and rich storyline. Addition of mind-blowing scale of Castle Siege battle and the conventional Action RTS Multiplayer mode via Xbox Live, Xbox 360 version of Kingdom Under Fire II being co-developed by Blueside and Phantagram is targeted to be released in the second half of 2010 with the various kinds of Premium Downloadable Contents to boost up the characters and personalize them. As for the other consoles, BLUESIDE will have more information on them through announcements down the road.
BLUESIDE Inc. announced that two of the most talented online game developers have come on board the development team of Kingdom Under Fire II project. Yong-Chan Jee,, the former director of the epic MMORPG, “Aion”, and Young-Sun Lee, the former director of “Special Force”.
Mr. Jee will work as the Creative Director, and Mr. Lee as the Project Manager & Lead Server Programmer of KUFII project.
- Multiplayer Online Game where thousands of gamers can join in Massively Multiplayer Online World and engage in the epic scale war as you declare war against other online players and unite under the banner of your guild. Conquer your foes and emerge victorious as the ultimate conqueror of the continent.
- The Perfection of Action and Real-Time Strategy game system with highly intense and stylish action at intuitive control while succeeding all the great merits of previous franchise.
- A True Action RTS inheritor of the world acclaimed Kingdom Under Fire series, which continues a saga of Bersian heroes on Kingdom Under Fire universe and write your own epic poetry of war thru several types of game modes.
- Unprecedentedly Blockbuster Scale with thousands of units being overwhelmingly co-displayed at any one screen to deliver the most intense and realistic mediaeval battle onto your nose.
- Startlingly Detailed Graphic on every elements of game that truly sets a new benchmark in today’s gaming with massiveness and realism. Taking leverage on the FameTech 2 technology, an advanced engine developed in-house, thousands of realistic and detailed units will engage in ferocious battle.
- Story Campaign mode for your download to enjoy deep and rich storyline that opens new chapters of eternal conflict between races after 150 years passed since the 2nd War of Heroes.
- Newly Introduced Electronic Game Cards for your download to recruit new units, equip new weapons & armors, obtain mother-ships, and instantly boost up the power of your characters with special ability.
- Competition and War among 3 factions over the domination of Bersia continent each consisting of unique units up to more than one hundred types for your direct control aside from the first-hand hero action.
Kingdom Under Fire II is aiming for 2009/2010 release and will be available worldwide on both PC Online and X360.
More articles about Kingdom Under Fire II