WonderKing is a 2D, side-scrolling MMORPG that takes players on an adventurous journey with story-by-story quests, much like a fantasy novel. Along the way, players will travel from beautiful beaches to murky marshlands and frigid snowfields as they battle to save the world. Don’t let the lack of a third dimension fool you, as this game is a highly developed unconventional MMORPG that is designed for gamers of all skill level.
Designed for gamers of all ages, WonderKing is set in a vibrantly colorful world and features some of the most uniquely creative character designs and gorgeous graphics in any game.
Starting now, players anywhere in Europe can download the English WonderKing client software. Moreover, localised versions of the website are available for Belgium, Norway, Sweden, and the Netherlands. Besides lots of bonus materials, it contains thorough "first steps" instructions in each language in order to facilitate quick immersion into the game. From now on, WonderKing players in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, who have been using the successful German version for several months, can meet their European neighbours on the same server and join them in an epic battle against the forces of evil. French, Spanish and Italian versions of the gripping MMO will soon be available as well.
- PvP: Challenge each other and battle one on one at a special map for points that can be exchanged for special in-game items.
- Pet System: Adorable and loyal AI animals will aid in hunting, item collecting, and other tasks.
- Class Advancement: The game allows players to focus on specific character abilities and advance to higher classes to learn even more powerful techniques.
- Mounts and Vehicles: Get moving with a variety of vehicles to ride and animals to mount, providing boosts to attack and defense.
- Castle Battles: Engage in PvP battles using siege warfare across castles. This system will be available for players later this year.
- Home Town System: Players can personally decorate a private room where they can rest and store items and trophies. Like castle battles, this system will be implemented later this year as well.
More articles about WonderKing