Taking up the mantle of relic hunters, players can expect to travel throughout the world from the ancient tombs of past emperors in the East to the mythical Mount Olympus in the West. They will also be able to explore the Great Pyramids, uncover the mystery behind the Lost City of Atlantis and delve into lost temples deep within the Mayan jungle. Players will engage in epic battles against other players for the right to battle monsters, control cities & rule supreme.
Battle of the Immortals has hit 1.5 million cumulative unique logins and has launched its fifth server, Gemini, making it Perfect World Entertainment's fastest growing game. Gemini, a European server, will be joined by its counterpart server, Aquarius, which will be physically migrated to Europe, meeting the region's growing demand for the hit action-MMORPG.
"Demand for Battle of the Immortals has been tremendous, not only in North America, but from around the world and the opening of our second European server, Gemini, is a testament to that. With over 1.5 million cumulative unique logins, Battle of the Immortals proves itself not only as our fastest growing game, but also one that keeps players coming back," said Jonathan Belliss, Product Manager for Battle of the Immortals. "By being steadfast in our commitment to provide the highest level of polish and game localization, our players have made Battle of the Immortals an international success, which many of our industry competitors have taken notice of."
- 5 Unique Classes – Each with their own distinct skill set and equipment
- Zodiac System – Empower your character according to their Zodiac symbol
- Auto-Navigation Quest System – Progress through quests easily with auto-navigation
- Soul Gear System – Unique sets of armor and gear specifically tailored toward each class that grows and changes as players use them
- Hardcore PvP – Battle other players to be the best within an in-depth ranking system
- Hardcore PvE – Compete against other players for the right to take down epic bosses
- PvE Time Trials – Race against other players to gain access to even greater challenges
- Pet System – Collect a wide variety of pets ranging from cute to devastating monsters
- Mount System – Ride upon giant beasts to shorten your travels and engage in combat
- Territory War System – Battle other guilds for rare relics, resources and other treasures
More articles about Battle of the Immortals