The Sims 3 features a brand new engine that allows you to immerse your unique Sims in an open living neighborhood where they can roam and explore all new surroundings including the beach, mountains and town center. The neighborhood is alive and constantly evolving so what happens to a Sim on one side of the neighborhood could impact your Sims on the other side of town! If your Sims are in the right place at the right time, who knows what might happen? And now for the first time, your Sims have distinctive personalities thanks to a range of all-new personality traits. You have the option to select from dozens of personality traits such as brave, artistic, kleptomaniac, clumsy, paranoid and romantic. Combine up to five traits to create an endless number of truly diverse individuals.
The all-new Create-a-Sim allows you to completely customize your Sims' appearances making every Sim unique. The feature is easy-to-use and more powerful than ever, letting you fine-tune every aspect of your Sims face, customize their hair color, select the exact shade of their skin tone and determine much more to make lifelike Sims. It's never been easier to make Sims that are thin, full-figured or muscular and everything in between! In true The Sims fashion, you can customize everything. The Sims 3 allows for infinite possibilities to design the interior and exterior of your Sims surroundings.
Additionally, you can enjoy the challenge of short-term and long-term goals and then reap the rewards! Based on personality traits, skills and career choices, your Sims have short and long term Wishes that provide constant fun challenges, things to do and achieve. You have the ultimate freedom to choose whether to fulfill their destiny, giving them lifetime happiness and rewards or not! Will your Sim skyrocket from latrine cleaner to an astronaut, go from being a rabid fan to a sports legend or will you choose an alternate destiny? In The Sims 3, life is what you make it!
Buckle your seatbelts and take a ride with the windows down.
As the first stuff pack dedicated to vehicles and the fast-lane lifestyle, The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff pack allows you to choose from four different lifestyle options: racing, intrigue, rockabilly and classic luxury. Each one offers unique items to outfit your Sims with the newest fashions, home furnishings and vehicles. Now your Sim can create the ultimate garage where they can store their hot rod, professional racing car or even their motorcycle. For example you can give them a sponsor-laden racing jumpsuit, neon wall sign, trophy case, workbenches, tool boxes and loads more! Give them the ride they’ve always dreamed of, and the lifestyle to go along with it. With The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff pack, create the ultimate experience for the car enthusiast in you.
The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff pack is currently available for pre-order at the EA Store and will be available this fall.
- Create any Sims you can imagine! Design your ultimate Sim by choosing up to five traits and numerous body characteristics in the Create-a-Sim feature. Customize your Sims body type, facial features, hair styles, and more. Create an evil, handsome, ripped kleptomaniac that wreaks havoc on those around.
- Control your Sims’ destinies. From a rock star or world leader to an expert thief, you choose whether or not to pursue the Lifetime Wish of your Sim. Choose whether to fulfill their destiny, giving them a lifetime of happiness and rewards—or not and be devious!
- Customize everything! You are the designer! From clothing to houses, customize patterns, colors, or create any house you can imagine. Customize any aspect of your Sims' style…even down to the style and color of their shoes!
- Be the Director of your Sims’ movies! Never before have you been able to make your own movie with a cast, a set, soundtrack, a story and editing without leaving the game. Make a movie with the Create-a-Movie tool and share it with the world!
- Connect, Share and Shop! Register with The Sims 3 online community and receive a second town, as well as 1,000 SimPoints to be used at The Sims 3 Store. Show off your creations from Sims to houses. Download exclusive content and hear the latest news of The Sims 3 world first.
The Sims 3 Collector’s Edition, available at select retailers for $69.99, will include the full game along with an additional collectable 2GB The Sims Plumbob™ USB drive, tips and hints guide and a bonus in-game European-styled sports car unavailable elsewhere.
The Sims 3 is curently available for purchase at retail and online through digital distribution for $49.99.
More articles about The Sims 3