“Rugby League Live brings all the hard hitting action and excitement of the greatest game of all to your lounge room”, said David Robles, Business Development Manager for HES. “The demand for a Rugby League game on PS3 and Xbox 360 has been staggering. We have listened to our fans and we are delighted to make this announcement”, said Robles.
“Rugby League Live for PS3 and Xbox 360 is an exciting addition to the NRL licensing range,” NRL Director of Marketing & Commercial, Paul Kind, said.
“The head to head multi-player feature available online is a first for Rugby League gaming and the enhanced design and interactive features provide a dynamic experience for all gamers”, said Kind.
- 40+ licensed teams from competitions such as the NRL, Super League, State of Origin, City v Country, and World Cup.
- 30+ realistic stadia from around the world.
- 4 player multiplayer.
- Bone crunching tackles and impact camera replays.
- Field and uniform degradation.
- Create your own players, teams and competitions.
- Multiple replay angles and commentary by Andrew Voss.
- Join friends for head to head & co-operative online play via PlayStation®Network, and Xbox LIVE®.
More articles about Rugby League Live