PVP combat is taken to a new level as players must not only worry about the basic dangers from the front, behind, and sides, but also from above and below. Heroes in the Sky is dog fighting at its finest; cannon fires, machine gun blasts, missiles, and bombs flood the skies as up to 16 players shoot it out for air superiority! If that isn't enough, players will soar across the sky with WWII war planes, and if they're lucky with modern planes too! Cities to bomb, boats to sink, blimps to burst, and fighters to be torn asunder - all this and more unfold as players compete to become the top Ace in Heroes in the Sky.
The upcoming free-to-play game will feature fast paced aerial combat that embodies the intense danger akin to WWII dogfights. In Occupational War Game Mode, players will recreate critical battles of the European and Pacific front complete with WWII and modern planes to help their side take control as they experience epic battles across the history of WWII from both sides! Players will find an easy-to-use upgrade system to help tweak planes and become the ultimate airborne marauder along with additional modifications that will allow players to, not only jam the electronics of their opponent, but also let them keep their own engines cool during boosts. Additionally, players can use Avatars to mask their actual aircraft while gaining additional bonuses and appearing in some of history's most famous aircraft.
Heroes in the Sky will give players a chance to relive history as they fly dozens of planes from WWII- both experimental and battle hardened - that can be customized to meet their own creative standards.
The open beta for the MMOTPS WWII flight combat simulator will allow players access to the entire game.
During our recent closed beta test we received an amazing amount of feedback from players, we have paid close attention to suggestions and feedback to provide players with a premier gaming experience in Open Beta," said David Chang, EVP of Marketing and Business Development for GamesCampus. "With the start of the open beta, we are excited to open the game up to everyone as they discover the intense action and take part in some of the most exciting battles in history!"
Heroes in the Sky will launch this Thursday, July 1ST, 2010 at 10 a.m. PST.
- Fast paced aerial combat that embodies the intense danger akin to WWII dogfights; danger looms from all feasible directions.
- PVP that pits up to 16 players against one another in sky combat that is above and beyond anything people have experienced before.
- Recreate critical battles of the European and Pacific fronts with WWII and modern planes to help your side take control in the Occupational War Game Mode.
- Experience epic battles across the history of WWII from either the side of the Axis or the Allies.
- An easy to use upgrade system exists to help tweak your plane to become the ultimate airborne marauder.
- Additional modifications to your plane allow you to not only jam the electronics of your opponent but also allow you to keep your own engines cooler during boosts.
- Relive history as you fly dozens of different planes from WWII both experimental and battle hardened. Command your favorite planes and upgrade it to meet your creative standards.
- Use Avatars to mask your actual aircraft while gaining additional bonuses and appearing as some of history’s most famous aircraft!
More articles about Heroes in the Sky