PVP combat is taken to a new level as players must not only worry about the basic dangers from the front, behind, and sides, but also from above and below. Heroes in the Sky is dog fighting at its finest; cannon fires, machine gun blasts, missiles, and bombs flood the skies as up to 16 players shoot it out for air superiority! If that isn't enough, players will soar across the sky with WWII war planes, and if they're lucky with modern planes too! Cities to bomb, boats to sink, blimps to burst, and fighters to be torn asunder - all this and more unfold as players compete to become the top Ace in Heroes in the Sky.
The upcoming free-to-play game will feature fast paced aerial combat that embodies the intense danger akin to WWII dogfights. In Occupational War Game Mode, players will recreate critical battles of the European and Pacific front complete with WWII and modern planes to help their side take control as they experience epic battles across the history of WWII from both sides! Players will find an easy-to-use upgrade system to help tweak planes and become the ultimate airborne marauder along with additional modifications that will allow players to, not only jam the electronics of their opponent, but also let them keep their own engines cool during boosts. Additionally, players can use Avatars to mask their actual aircraft while gaining additional bonuses and appearing in some of history's most famous aircraft.
Heroes in the Sky will give players a chance to relive history as they fly dozens of planes from WWII- both experimental and battle hardened - that can be customized to meet their own creative standards.
Heroes in the Sky will feature some of the most famous WWII aircraft in history. Players will choose from a variety of intense and realistic planes including both experimental and field tested all while reliving history and participating in intense aerial combat. The aircraft in Heroes in the Sky includes:
- Fighters - Fighters are the offensive support option, providing high speed damage and quick response defense for the lesser armed alternatives. Players can choose between agile evasive or steel rending offensive skills. Either way a well trained squadron of fighters is a formidable opponent on any mission.
- Gunners - More popularly known as AWACs "Airborne Early Warning and Control" these are the almighty support class of Heroes in the Sky. Shutting down enemy radar, gun systems, healing allies, and adding damage are just some of the many different ways this Swiss Army Knife-like aircraft can aid in combat.
- Bombers - Scorched earth combat is the name of the game with Bombers providing unrivaled damage to ground and other static targets. They also come equipped with the aerial mine, a bomb that slowly falls in the sky and explodes creating havoc and mayhem for enemies chasing the bomber. In missions where ground targets must be destroyed there is no faster way than bombers!
- Premiums- From experimental to some of WWII's most famous aircraft, Premium Planes provide a wide array of options for the aircraft enthusiasts From the miniscule Huckebein jet aircraft to the overwhelmingly massive K7 Russian Bomber, these aircraft can also level up with the player which provides the ultimate in survivability and long-lasting enjoyment.
- Avatars - Players can use Avatars to mask their actual aircraft and appearing in some of history's most famous aircraft. Take hold of some of WWII's most interesting aircraft as players prepare to mask the true destructive power of their vessel. Additionally, players can earn additional bonuses that can be added to their stats by using the Avatars.
"This line-up of WWII aircraft features an unsurpassed level of historical accuracy right down to the nuts and bolts of the planes," said David Chang, EVP of Marketing and Business Development for GamesCampus. "We took full advantage of both history and all of the technological power to create a compelling and exhilarating trip through the war-torn skies of WWII."
- Fast paced aerial combat that embodies the intense danger akin to WWII dogfights; danger looms from all feasible directions.
- PVP that pits up to 16 players against one another in sky combat that is above and beyond anything people have experienced before.
- Recreate critical battles of the European and Pacific fronts with WWII and modern planes to help your side take control in the Occupational War Game Mode.
- Experience epic battles across the history of WWII from either the side of the Axis or the Allies.
- An easy to use upgrade system exists to help tweak your plane to become the ultimate airborne marauder.
- Additional modifications to your plane allow you to not only jam the electronics of your opponent but also allow you to keep your own engines cooler during boosts.
- Relive history as you fly dozens of different planes from WWII both experimental and battle hardened. Command your favorite planes and upgrade it to meet your creative standards.
- Use Avatars to mask your actual aircraft while gaining additional bonuses and appearing as some of history’s most famous aircraft!
More articles about Heroes in the Sky