World War II finished over 20 years ago but counterintelligence services have no time to rest. The Cold War took espionage to a completely new level, more secretive and complex.
The new missions will be even more intense and dangerous, but this time Captain Strogov is not alone. Two new playable characters – Strogov’s comrades: Viktor Kovalev and Olga Godunova-Lopes, each with unique skills and abilities, will help him defeat the enemy. The storyline brings players to different cities in North America, Cuba and Europe.
- Brand new engine with support for the latest graphic technologies
- New period setting - Cold War
- Travel across the globe including North America, Cuba and Europe
- Three playable characters with different skills and abilities
- Manually switch between characters at any time
- New special abilities to eliminate enemies
- New high-tech gadgets
- Spy sense – a special game mode to aid in making tactical decisions
- Different mini-games such as lock-picking, poisoning beverages, etc.
More articles about Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies