Madden NFL 11 captures the emotion and intensity of the NFL like never before. Whether you're a diehard football fan, gamer, or somewhere in between, Madden NFL 11 puts you in control of your favorite teams and NFL superstars and lets you feel what it's like to play on Sundays. With incredible graphics, authentic gameplay, and world class online play- Madden NFL 11 sets a new bar for sports video games.
On July 27th, EA will release a robust Madden NFL 11 demo, featuring full 5 minute quarters, Indianapolis Colts vs. New York Jets (as voted by the fans), full GameFlow integration, the ability to create offensive and defensive game plans, and more.
Below are a few additional details on the demo:
- Release date: July 27th on both Xbox LIVE and PSN
- Teams: Colts vs. Jets
- Stadium: Jets Stadium, East Rutherford NJ – 1:00pm, clear
- Full 5 minute quarters
- All 4 skill levels selectable – Rookie, Pro, All-Pro, All-Madden
- The option to build both an offensive and defensive gameplans
- GameFlow or Conventional play call selectable
- CoachSpeak audio and text overlays
- Coaching Tips
- Audio presentation:
o Stadium music
o Team specific chants – J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets!
- Share with friends and earn an exclusive Madden Ultimate Team card that is redeemed with full version
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been chosen by fans to be featured on the cover of Madden NFL 11, set to hit retail shelves on Tuesday, August 10. The Madden NFL 11 cover announcement is the result of a first-ever online consumer vote, powered by the Doritos “Change the Game” program, which empowered fans to select the highly-debated cover athlete. The partnership between EA SPORTS and the Doritos brand represents the first in a series of initiatives this year which allow fans to help shape the future of the franchise.
Madden NFL 11 will redefine videogame football for both veteran and rookie players by providing a Simpler, Quicker and Deeper experience:
- Simpler: Call plays like an NFL coach with ease using an all-new play-calling system, GameFlow, which executes an authentic, situational game plan for you.
- Quicker: The new play-calling system will enable players to spend more time on the field and less in the playbook - completing games in half of the time.
- Deeper: Madden NFL 11 is feature-rich, with improved animations and control options, enhanced online functionality, and new broadcast and audio presentation that delivers the NFL experience fans have come to expect.
More articles about Madden NFL 11