Innovation and tradition are seamlessly blended with a classic turn-based Battle system with players able to set their own battle commands designed to perfectly match the user-friendly Nintendo DS Touch Screen controls. Players can join their friends’ adventure with up to four players able to share the fun and conquer dungeons together. While the unique new job change “Crown System” allows players to freely switch the character’s class simply by changing the hat each character wears. There are over 20 jobs to choose from including the traditional Black Mage, White Mage, Ranger and many more.
In the small kingdom of Horne, Brandt awakes on the morning of his fourteenth birthday. Today is the day he becomes an adult, and the custom of the realm says that he must go to the castle to present himself to the king. Yet when he arrives at the castle he finds the kind distraught and the youngest princess missing, abducted by the Witch of the North. With no one else to turn to, the king makes a shocking request: will Brandt save the princess?
And thus Brandt’s adventure begins…
Eventually he is joined by three other brave young souls. Together they will experience a journey full of joyous meetings and sad partings. Though at first they don’t always see eye-to-eye, these four Heroes of Light will build bonds of trust and affection so strong that, in the end, they may even save the world. This is the tale of their legendary fantasy.
- A Brand-New Final Fantasy For NDS: Experience an original story set in an all-new world created by the team behind the Nintendo DS versions of Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy IV.
- Beautiful Picture-Book Visuals: Akihiko Yoshida (Final Fantasy III DS, Final Fantasy XII) provides world-class art direction, lending the game’s cast and environments a charming picture-book style.
- User-Friendly Controls: A simple Touchscreen interface offers easy access to the game’s extensive arsenal of physical, magical and summoning abilities, meaning that players can forget about the controls and focus on the enemy.
- Near Limitless Customisation: Thanks to the game’s Crown System, characters can now switch their class at the drop of a hat or, more accurately, the change of a hat. Simply by changing the crown a character is wearing, players can assign them different abilities, and with over 20 crowns to discover (including Black Mage, White Mage and Ranger crowns), the strategic options are practically limitless.
- Share the Fun with Friends!: Using DS Wireless Play, up to four friends can team up to tackle challenging dungeons. Apart from being a lot of fun, multiplayer mode allows players to collect Battle Points which can be exchanged for rare items, and these can then be used in single-player mode.
More articles about Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes Of Light