Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West catapults the player straight into the dramatic crescendo of the Western myth. Allowing players to relive the thrills of a gunfight in classic western settings such as main street of a frontier town or the claustrophobic depths of a gold mine.
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West features intense gunfights in beautifully rendered Western settings. Incorporating the unique Synergy system, which encourages co-operation and team tactics to achieve a maximum gameplay experience and rewards, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West calls upon players to team up to relive the excitement, danger, and mystery of the Wild West.
Immerse yourself in gameplay drawing from a perfect mix of cool-headed player skill and the brutal close quarter brawl of the classic Western shoot out.
Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West's newest map, Jacob's Bridge, features new artwork and is set in the northern reaches of the Wild West. The new game mode, Demolition, pits two gangs against each other in a Powder Keg spin off where the objective is to blow stuff up. Rivaling gangs play simultaneously as both attackers and defenders battling franticly to destroy the opposing gang's objectives.
The "free weekend" kicks off on today Thursday, July 22nd and continues through Sunday, July 25th and is available for pre-load now. Lead & Gold is also currently enjoying a 50% off sale as a part of Paradox Interactive annual summer sale.
- Four distinct playable characters with a multitude of strengths and weaknesses
- A diverse level-up system letting you adapt your character to each game round as it unfolds
- A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West
- Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West will reward players that play as a team through the incorporation of the Synergy system.
- Game modes and mechanics are designed to be easy-to-understand with a minimum of prerequisites
More articles about Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West