After a decade of waiting, iconic Marvel and Capcom characters join forces again in a re-envisioned team fighting game for a new generation.Fill the shoes of legendary characters from both the Marvel and Capcom Universes as you battle in a living comic book art style powered by Capcom's MT Framework, an advance version of the graphics engine used for Resident Evil 5.
On the Marvel side, get ready to wield Thor's hammer along with already announced Marvel characters Deadpool, Hulk, Wolverine, Iron Man, Captain America, Doctor Doom and Super Skrull. On the Capcom side, Okami's wolf god Amaterasu joins already announced Dante, Ryu, Morrigan, Chris Redfield, Felicia, Trish and Chun-Li.
- Innovative graphics and gameplay bring the Marvel and Capcom Universes to life: Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, now comes to Marvel vs. Capcom 3, bringing beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.
- Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved battle system takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level!
- 3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each character's special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
- Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel universes brought to life in a "moving comic" style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.
- New Characters: In addition to the cast of popular franchise characters including Ryu, Wolverine, Morrigan, Iron Man, Hulk, Chris Redfield, Captain America, Felicia, Chun-Li, Doctor Doom, Trish and Super-Skrull, Marvel's increasingly popular Deadpool and Capcom's Dante join the game for the first time in fighting game history.
More articles about Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds