Madden NFL 11 captures the emotion and intensity of the NFL like never before. Whether you're a diehard football fan, gamer, or somewhere in between, Madden NFL 11 puts you in control of your favorite teams and NFL superstars and lets you feel what it's like to play on Sundays. With incredible graphics, authentic gameplay, and world class online play- Madden NFL 11 sets a new bar for sports video games.
Madden NFL 11 will redefine videogame football for both veteran and rookie players by providing a Simpler, Quicker and Deeper experience:
- Simpler: Call plays like an NFL coach with ease using an all-new play-calling system, GameFlow, which executes an authentic, situational game plan for you.
- Quicker: The new play-calling system will enable players to spend more time on the field and less in the playbook - completing games in half of the time.
- Deeper: Madden NFL 11 is feature-rich, with improved animations and control options, enhanced online functionality, and new broadcast and audio presentation that delivers the NFL experience fans have come to expect.
This year’s soundtrack features 23 tracks that recreate the ultimate live gameday experience via a collection of crowd favorites, stadium classics, and official NFL team fight songs.
After 10+ years of being a foremost showcase for introducing new artists – including Franz Ferdinand, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Yellowcard, Wolfmother, Jet, The Bravery, B.o.B., Good Charlotte, OK GO, Fallout Boy and 30 Seconds To Mars – the Madden NFL 11 soundtrack focuses on stadium authenticity with classic fan-favorites by AC/DC, Queen, KISS, Ozzy Osbourne (including his new hit “Let Me Hear You Scream”), Guns N’ Roses, The Hives, Gary Glitter, Blur, Ying Yang Twins and Todd Rundgren. Adding to the unprecedented authenticity are official team fight songs of the Green Bay Packers, Washington Redskins, Minnesota Vikings, Miami Dolphins and more.
“The term ‘Madden Music’ has come to mean music that matches the intensity of the video game,” says said Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive of Music and Marketing for EA. “This year, we wanted the music to not only define the game, but also the stadium experience. These are the classics that consistently bring NFL crowds to their feet. It’s an exciting new audio direction for Madden NFL, one that we know all fans will respond to. There is nothing like the experience of live football in a packed stadium, and the Madden NFL 11 soundtrack absolutely brings that excitement home.”
The complete in-game soundtrack for Madden NFL 11 includes:
- AC/DC – Thunderstruck
- Archie Eversole – We Ready
- Blur – Song 2
- Bush – Machinehead
- Guns N’ Roses – Welcome to the Jungle
- Kevin Rudolf featuring Lil’ Wayne – Let It Rock
- Kiss – Rock and Roll All Nite
- Ozzy Osbourne – Let Me Hear You Scream
- Ozzy Osbourne – Crazy Train
- The Hives – Tick Tick Boom
- Todd Rundgren – Bang the Drum
- Ying Yang Twins featuring Homebwoi – Halftime
- Rock N Roll Part 2 – as made famous by Gary Glitter
- We Will Rock You – as made famous by Queen
- Crowd Chant – as made famous by Joe Satriani
- Kernkraft 400 – as made famous by Zombie Nation
Team Fight Songs:
- Chicago Bears – Bear Down Chicago Bears
- Detroit Lions – Gridiron Heroes
- Green Bay Packers – Go Packers Go!
- Miami Dolphins – Miami Dolphins #1
- Minnesota Vikings – Skol Vikings
- Philadelphia Eagles – Fly Eagles Fly
- Washington Redskins – Hail to the Redskins
More articles about Madden NFL 11