The Star Wars Saga continues with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, the highly anticipated sequel to the fastest-selling Star Wars game ever created, which has sold more than seven million copies worldwide. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, the world was introduced to Darth Vader's now fugitive apprentice, Starkiller — the unlikely hero who would ignite the flames of rebellion in a galaxy so desperately in need of a champion.
Exclusive Maulkiller pack, available through pre-order from GameStop:
- Exclusive Character: Maulkiller - In the cloning facilities of Kamino, Darth Vader created a warrior of unparalleled strength and power by combining the genetic material of Darth Maul, former apprentice of Sith Lord Darth Sidious, with his own apprentice, Starkiller. The resulting aberrant clone possessed traits from both warriors, but the crude fusion of two disparate Force users quickly produced physical and mental instabilities that led to the unfortunate clone’s destruction. For a brief time he struck fear into the hearts of all who faced him, even Lord Vader himself.
- Exclusive Maulkiller Silver Saber Crystal – The perfect compliment to Maulkiller's appearance, the silver crystal make his dual lightsabers look like an extension of the silver Zabrac styled tattoos that cover his body and face. This powerful crystal allows Maulkiller to consume less Force Energy so he can devastate his enemies.
Two Exclusive Challenge Levels, available through pre-order from Amazon
- Exclusive Challenge: The Mystical Swamps of Dagobah - Explore the mystical swamps of Dagobah in this exclusive challenge. The setting for this challenge is an abstract version of the Dagobah level in the game. Yoda is testing your skills with this dreamlike space. Use Force Grip to lift objects out of the swampy depths of the surface of Dagobah and use them to navigate to your goal. The faster you can do this the more your rewards will be. Beware! Danger lurks just below the smoky surface of the water. The stone pillars you Force Grip and lift out of the murky waters aren’t stable and can collapse at any time, the water is toxic too – wait too long on a platform and suffer the consequences.
- Exclusive Challenge: Defend "The Core" - Defend "The Core" by using all your Force Powers and expertise with the lightsaber for as long as you can. Survive for more than 1 minute to complete the challenge. Mastering this challenge could take much longer. Score bonuses are awarded for surviving for longer and killing enemies with impunity.
In the sequel, Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader — but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on – Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past.
Key Features :
- Continue the galaxy-altering journey of Starkiller, Darth Vader's fugitive apprentice, that shapes the key events between Star Wars: Episode III and Episode IV
- Unleash the Force with more power and precision through improved controls and new powers, such as the deceptive Mind Trick, which turns enemies against their allies
- Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Fury, where his attacks and Force powers are exponentially increased
- Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment
- Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks
- Experience the most life-like interactions with Pixelux Entertainment's Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) coupled with euphoria from Natural Motion Ltd and the powerful Havok Physics system
- Expanded customization options such as new costumes and power-enhancing lightsaber crystals
- Fight through all-new challenge levels designed to test and hone your fighting and Force power skills
- Skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles
- Immerse yourself once again in the story that was honored with awards from the Writer's Guild of America and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
- Challenge your friends to a 4-player Force showdown on Wii in chaotic fighting game-style combat
More articles about Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II