Madden NFL 11 captures the emotion and intensity of the NFL like never before. Whether you're a diehard football fan, gamer, or somewhere in between, Madden NFL 11 puts you in control of your favorite teams and NFL superstars and lets you feel what it's like to play on Sundays. With incredible graphics, authentic gameplay, and world class online play- Madden NFL 11 sets a new bar for sports video games.
The Madden NFL 11 demo is now available on Xbox Live, and will be available on PSN later today, and features full 5 minute quarters, Indianapolis Colts vs. New York Jets (as voted by the fans), full GameFlow integration, the ability to create offensive and defensive game plans, and more.
Details on the demo:
- Teams: Colts vs. Jets (as voted by fans)
- Stadium: Jets Stadium, East Rutherford NJ – 1:00pm, clear
- Full 5 minute quarters
- All 4 skill levels selectable – Rookie, Pro, All-Pro, All-Madden
- Build both offensive and defensive gameplans
- o Unlock “Master Strategist” achievement/trophy in the retail game
- GameFlow or Conventional play call is selectable
- CoachSpeak audio and text overlays – hear the coach via your headset or see the text overlay on-screen
- Coaching Tips – receive tips in-game to assist you in playing Madden NFL 11
- Audio presentation:
- o Play-by-play (Gus Johnson), commentary (Cris Collinsworth)
- o Stadium music – hear classic tracks like Crazy Train and more
- o Team specific chants – J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets!
- Share with friends and earn an exclusive Madden Ultimate Team card that is redeemed with full version
Madden NFL 11 will redefine videogame football for both veteran and rookie players by providing a Simpler, Quicker and Deeper experience:
- Simpler: Call plays like an NFL coach with ease using an all-new play-calling system, GameFlow, which executes an authentic, situational game plan for you.
- Quicker: The new play-calling system will enable players to spend more time on the field and less in the playbook - completing games in half of the time.
- Deeper: Madden NFL 11 is feature-rich, with improved animations and control options, enhanced online functionality, and new broadcast and audio presentation that delivers the NFL experience fans have come to expect.
More articles about Madden NFL 11