CSI: Fatal Conspiracy features five new connected cases written by the same writers from the television series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Players will experience an authentic crime-solving video game with real CSI characters, heart-pounding interrogations and enhanced graphics. A unique story structure that unveils the truth piece by piece brings a new level of suspense and intrigue to the top-selling franchise.
"Ubisoft is pleased to once again give CSI fans an authentic crime-solving video game with CSI: Fatal Conspiracy,” said Adam Novickas, U.S. director of marketing at Ubisoft. "CSI: Fatal Conspiracy takes it to the next level by unveiling the truth through five connected cases, creating a unique experience of interaction and suspense for the CSI fans.”
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy Game Features:
- Immerse yourself in the world of CSI - Partner with the cast of CSI Season 10, including characters such as Ray Langston (Laurence Fishburne), Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger) and Nick Stokes (George Eads) with real voices acted out by the cast. Be prepared to work together with the CSI team on the crime scene or during tough suspect interrogations.
- Be a CSI detective - Collect evidence at the crime scene, search for items that might be related to the case and unveil hidden evidence through observation. Interview witnesses and suspects with an improved interrogation system for more realistic character interaction.
- Analyze the evidence with the latest technology - Use new ultrasound and high-tech SLR camera technology in the game. Share your evidence with high-resolution photos.
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy will continue the crime-solving gameplay of Ubisoft's CSI video game series and bring it to a whole new standard.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Unsolved! will also be available on the Nintendo DSi and Nintendo DS systems.
Specifically designed with Nintendo DS users in mind, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Unsolved! makes the most of the Nintendo DS Touch Screen for an improved pick-up-and-play experience. Players get to join forces with their favorite CSI characters from the hit CBS show and solve five original murder mysteries, such as the death of a young pop star on stage or the discovery of a mummified body in the desert.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Unsolved! Game Features:
- Collect evidence at the crime scene – Dust for fingerprints and search for key evidence related to your case. You can also perform delicate evidence extractions.
- Interview a variety of witnesses and suspects – Interview suspects or bring them in for dramatic interrogations. Do you think a suspect is lying? Choose your next question carefully and trap them with your evidence to uncover the hidden truth.
- Analyze the evidence in all-new mini-games – Play various mini-games such as toxicology screen, bullet comparison, X-Ray scanner, spectrum light analysis and many more!
- Exclusive to Nintendo DSi users – Make use of the camera for exclusive lab and field work.
More articles about CSI: Fatal Conspiracy