As a member of the ultra-secret H.A.W.X. 2 squadron, the player is one of the chosen few, one of the truly elite. Using finely honed reflexes, bleeding-edge technology and ultra-sophisticated aircraft, gamers will dominate the skies.
Use all your skills to command an astonishing array of cutting-edge technology and overwhelming firepower, delivered by tomorrow’s finest combat aircraft. From the F-35’s vectored thrust capability to the ultra-secret Enhanced Reality System, you’ll light up the skies with a suite of experimental technology available only to a chosen few.
See the enemy’s canopy shatter as your cannon shreds his aircraft. Feel the thundering impact of your laser-guided bombs as you roar close overhead. War may not be pretty, but it sure looks impressive.
From Moscow to the Persian Gulf, from the Arctic Circle to the Indian Ocean, actual high-resolution GeoEye commercial satellite imagery ensures an astonishing degree of realism.
The Xbox 360 demo of H.A.W.X. 2 will appear on Xbox Live on August 16th, and the PS3 demo will be made available on August 17th.
The demo will offer 2 single-player missions:
- Interception Course: Take to the air as a Russian pilot sent to intercept a group of stolen aircraft high above the Caucasus Mountains, a hot spot on the world conflict radar, you will be playing a Russian pilot in this mission part of the new multinational cinematic story narrative in H.A.W.X. 2.
- Seek and Destroy: Playing from the perspective of the elite U.S. HAWX squadron deployed to settle conflict spilling over in Africa, you are tasked with taking out specific targets with smart ammunition at night. Take off from a carrier under the cover of night and strike against a weapon smuggling operation using precision guided laser bombs.
Fly as an elite tactical aviator:
- Go head-to-head in close-range dogfights
- Take off and land on bases and carriers
- Sweat through night precision bombing
- Track your targets using silent UAV’s then strike from above
- Use air-to-air refueling in the middle of missions
More articles about Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2