Runes of Magic has redefined the standard for free-to-play MMORPGs in terms of gameplay, fun and quality. The online role-playing game has an exciting, multi-layered story, driven by more than 2,700 quests set in the fantasy world of Taborea. To date, Runes of Magic has attracted more than three million registered users, making it one of the most successful free-to-play titles on the market, and a must play game for all fans of RPGs and MMO games.
Runes of Magic features a unique dual class system enabling players to combine one of eight primary classes with a secondary class. The result is a deep player experience that expands upon the game’s broad customization offering. There are two different playable races, Elves and Humans, from which players can choose. Each dual class combination produces its own powerful elite skills. Another popular feature is the opportunity to furnish your own virtual home, and guilds can construct guild castles, which can be expanded with additional buildings. Thanks to comprehensive crafting and reputation systems, gripping PvP features, deep customization and demanding dungeons, Runes of Magic has something for everyone. Taiwanese developer Runewaker regularly expands the game world with new free content and challenges.
“Frogster can be grateful to its huge community of players for achieving such impressive figures”, comments Andreas Weidenhaupt, Chief Licensing Officer of Frogster Interactive Pictures AG and CEO of Frogster Online Gaming GmbH. “We would like to thank them for their continued support and let them know that we will continue to work hard expanding the world of Runes of Magic to offer them maximum fun”
To celebrate the day, Frogster has a long list of activities and presentations for players to share this great moment together in Cologne. Between presentations of the newest features to be added to Runes of Magic, players will be able to enjoy demonstrations made by Delirium one of the world leading guilds who will demonstrate on how to clear the instance of the Demon Stronghold, the lair of the almighty Demon Lord Sirloth.
This very same guild will have to use all its know-how during speed-run confrontations with the guild Pravum from the German server Riocht. The goals of these competitions will be to clear a particular instance as fast as possible. It makes no doubt that all the Runes of Magic fans playing on these servers will be cheering behind their representatives.
Runes of Magic Features
- Dual class system with eight classes and unique elite skills
- Individual furnishing of player housing and guild castles
- In-depth story experienced through over 2,700 quests laced with epic quest-lines
- Gripping Player-versus-Player duels in arenas and on the battlefield
- Easy travel using portal stones and a wide range of mountable animals
- Challenging boss-combat in dangerous and extensive dungeons with up to 36 simultaneous player
- Entertaining mini-games offering variety to the hero’s routine
- Dynamic crafting and customization of items
- Regular comprehensive free updates with new game content
- Free-to-Play: No monthly subscription, free to download the game
Runes of Magic is free-to-play MMO, currently available worldwide.
More articles about Runes of Magic