Set in a dark fantasy world, Hunted: The Demon’s Forge is an unforgettable cooperative action game, pitting you and your partner against waves of vicious enemies. Taking control of either E’lara, a ranged weapon expert, or Caddoc, a master swordsman, you must use a variety of weapons, powerful spells, and cover tactics to battle your way through menacing dungeons, overgrown ruins, and downtrodden towns. Discover secrets and complete co-op-based puzzles whilst exploring the sinister world to discover answers to the game’s deep, dark mysteries.
The dark ages have become corrupted. Heinous creatures have emerged from underground. Townsfolk across the land are disappearing. Upon the promise of their fortune in gold, mercenaries E’lara and Caddoc take on the daunting task of discovering where the innocent villagers have been taken. Their journey will lead them on a dark and twisted path where they will encounter death, slavery, and sacrifice. Travel deep within the world of Kala Moor...and to the secrets of The Demon’s Forge.
The Darkset and Griffin packs, which contain in-game items focused on armor and weapons, are offered exclusively through GameStop and Best Buy respectively.
- The Darkset pack, available when you pre-order through GameStop and GameStop.com, contains:
- Caddoc’s Darkset Armor – exclusive shoulder armor for Caddoc
- Caddoc’s Darkset Axe & Shield – exclusive Darkset Axe and Shield used by Caddoc
- E’lara’s Darkset Armor –exclusive magical artifact which improves E’lara’s magical abilities
- E’lara’s Darkset Light Sword – exclusive Darkset Light Sword used by E’lara
- The Griffin pack, available when you pre-order through Best Buy and BestBuy.com, contains:
- Caddoc’s Griffin Bracer – exclusive magical artifact which improves Caddoc’s magical abilities
- Caddoc’s Griffin Maw Crossbow – exclusive crossbow used by Caddoc
- E’lara Griffin Hide Armor –exclusive armor used by E’lara
- E’lara’s Griffin Claw Bow – exclusive repeating bow used by E’lara
The Demon and Assassin packs, available through Amazon.com, Walmart, Direct2Drive and Steam, include content found in Crucible, Hunted’s customizable dungeon creator system.
- The Demon Pack, available when you pre-order through Amazon.com and Direct2Drive, contains:
- Demon Boss–Demon boss unlocked in Crucible
- Demon Level – Demon boss level unlocked in Crucible
- Annuvin – Annunvin character skin unlocked after completing the campaign
- Notch Axe – Caddoc’s notch axe unlocked
- The Assassin Pack, available when you pre-order through Walmart, Walmart.com and Steam, contains:
- Assassin Boss – Assassin boss unlocked in Crucible
- Assassin Level – Assassin boss level unlocked in Crucible
- Seriphine – Seriphine character skin unlocked after completing the campaign
- Assassin Bow – E’lara’s Assassin bow unlocked
The pre-sell packs will also be available across Europe and Australia, with details forthcoming.
- Dark Fantasy Shooter: Powered by the Unreal 3 engine, the world of Hunted comes to life in a third-person dungeon crawl with the intensity and action of a modern-day shooter.
- Co-op at a Distance: Combine E’lara’s ranged attacks with Caddoc’s melee expertise to pull off gruesome co-op kill moves, perform special attacks, and heal one another regardless of where they in relation to one another on the battlefield. The characters’ differing combat methods allow player strategy to vary from one play through to the next.
- Two Ways to Fight: Wade into the thick of the fight using melee skills, or tactically use cover combat to dispatch hordes of creatures with bows and spells.
- Spell-Powered Combat: Powerful magic spells can be used to boost your partner’s combat effectiveness and even the odds against increasingly formidable enemies.
More articles about Hunted: The Demon's Forge