This world is called Horodyn, so named for its first king. At the edge of a village surrounded by a huge forest lies the powerful stone Arcana, the source of all order in the world. It is said that only one with power can acquire Arcana. Slayers annihilate hordes of monsters so that they could lay their hands on Arcana. What power does it hold within? And to what destiny is one with Arcana bound?
A host of gaming design legends have let their imaginations run wild with a bestiary of thrilling creature designs that will prove a fearsome challenge for brave players.
There is a strong emphasis on multiplayer, up to four players can team-up to slay the darkest demons. Doing so can reward you with new items and skills. It is also possible to create your own avatars as well as to produce various weapons from thousands of different combinations. Of course, the adventure can be tackled in single-player too if you’re brave enough to face the might of the underworld alone.
- Incredible visuals that push PSP to the limit
- Monster designs by a collaboration of world-renowned artists
- Thrilling combat lets you instantly create stunning and devastating attacks to decimate your enemies
- Create and customise unique weapons and armour to tailor your own unique warrior
- 4-player Ad-hoc mode lets you team-up with friends for hours of adventure
- Huge diversity of missions for hours of gaming solo or with friends
- Ongoing DLC content for exciting new missions
More articles about Lord of Arcana