Brink is an immersive shooter that blends single-player, co-op, and multiplayer gameplay into one seamless experience, allowing you to develop your character across all modes of play. You decide the role you want to assume in the world of Brink as you fight to save yourself and mankind's last refuge for humanity. Brink offers a compelling mix of dynamic battlefields, extensive customization options, and an innovative control system that will keep you coming back for more.
A man-made floating city called the Ark, made up of hundreds of separate floating islands, is on the brink of all-out civil war. Originally built as an experimental self-sufficient and 100% “green” habitat, the reported rapid rise of the Earth's oceans has forced the Ark to become a refuge for humanity. Crammed with the original Ark founders, their descendants, as well as tens of thousands of refugees, the Ark exists in total isolation from the rest of the world. With 25 years of social unrest, the inhabitants of the Ark have reached their breaking point. It's up to you to decide the future of the Ark and the human race.
Extend your customization options even further with the exclusive DOOM, Fallout, Psycho and Spec Ops packs. Each contains unique apparel, tattoos, weapons and weapon attachments for your in-game character. These pre-order bonuses will be offered exclusively through participating North American retailers and will be made available in Europe and Australia in the coming weeks.
The DOOM Pack – Available at GameStop and GameStop.com
Spread fear amongst your enemies with this exclusive character customization pack based on the world-famous DOOM games by id Software. Filled with a unique set of hellish customization options for both Security and Resistance characters, the DOOM Pack will make you stand out from the crowd and bring Hell to the Ark.
The DOOM Pack, available when you pre-order through GameStop, contains:
- Unique “Hellspawn” body tattoo
- Exclusive UAC (Security) and Cacodemon (Resistance) customized skins for the Bulpdaun SMG
- Exclusive UAC Marine Body Armor (Security) and Lost Soul Screaming Skull (Resistance) t-shirts
- Exclusive UAC beanie cap (Security) and DOOM bandana (Resistance)
The Fallout Pack – Available at Best Buy and BestBuy.com
Attention, wannabe Vault-dwellers! With exclusive Fallout-themed character customization options for both Security and Resistance characters, the Fallout Pack lets you publicly proclaim your affiliation to Vault-Tec’s post nuclear simulation.
The Fallout Pack, available when you pre-order through Best Buy, contains:
- Unique Fallout Vault 101 body tattoo
- Exclusive Vault 101 (Security) and Fallout New Vegas Vault Boy (Resistance) customized skins for the CARB-9 SMG
- Exclusive Fallout Vault 101 (Security) and Fallout New Vegas Vault Boy (Resistance) t-shirts
- Exclusive Vault-Tec beanie cap (Security) and Fallout bandana (Resistance)
The Psycho Pack – Available at Amazon.com and Direct2Drive
Push your Brink character even further with new and exclusive customization options. Containing a new weapon, a terrifying face mask, a unique Janus body tattoo and exclusive silencers, the Psycho Pack will turn you into a deadly and terrifying assassin as you fight over the future of the Ark and its inhabitants.
The Psycho Pack, when you pre-order through Amazon.com or Direct2Drive, contains:
- Exclusive weapon: the “Caesar” Revolver
- New attachments: The Resistance’s improved Soda Can Silencer and Security’s ArkTactical Silencer
- Exclusive Resistance “The Grin” Combat Mask
- Unique “Tortured Soul” body tattoo
The Spec Ops Pack – Available at Walmart, Walmart.com, and Steam
Kit out your Brink character with new and exclusive customization options. Containing an exclusive weapon, a new scope attachment, a slick combat mask, and a unique “Dogtag” body tattoo, the Spec Ops Pack will put you amongst the Ark’s most elite warriors as you fight over the future of humanity’s last refuge.
The Spec Ops Pack, available when you pre-order through Walmart or Steam, contains:
- Exclusive weapon: the “Hockler” Machine-Pistol
- Exclusive “GreenEye” Combat Optical Scope
- Exclusive Security “Sloani” Combat Mask
- Unique Dogtag body tattoo
- Blurring the Lines Between Offline and Online - Advance your character's development across every gameplay mode: single player, co-op, and multiplayer. Gain experience points that you can spend on customizing and upgrading your skills and abilities, designing an entirely unique look and feel for your character.
- Groundbreaking Kinesthetics - Brink uses the familiar shooter controls that you're used to, without frustrating, artificial constraints and takes advantage of a new feature: the SMART button. When you press the SMART button, the game dynamically evaluates where you're trying to get to, and makes it happen. No need to perfectly time a jump or vault, the game knows what you want to do.
- Context-Sensitive Goals and Rewards - Objectives, communications, mission generation, and inventory selection are all dynamically generated based on your role, your status, your location, your squad-mates, and the status of the battle in all gameplay modes. You'll always know exactly where to go, what to do when you get there, and what your reward will be for success.
- Virtual Texturing – Brink's proprietary technology, Virtual Texturing, breaks new ground on current-gen consoles and PCs with an even greater focus on highly detailed characters, realistic environments, lighting, effects, and atmospherics,. This competitive lead on the squad-combat genre helps thrust players into the gritty reality of the Ark's epic secluded arcology.
More articles about Brink