Ship Simulator Extremes v1.1 Fixes:
- [ General ]
- Added support for dynamicly enabling and disabling logs
- [ GUI ]
- Added heading indicator
- Added depth sounder. Depending on ships' length, there will be either 1 or 2 depth sounders
- Radar cursor distance improved
- Radar range increased, from 0.13 to 12 NM.
- Radar range displayed.
- Ships' scale on radar improved
- Photocamera in GUI
- [ Missions ]
- Several missions improved
- Towable ships controllable in missions
- Fixed an issue where switching environments would not trigger AI properly
- Fixed an issue where timers would not speed up together with engine speed factor (autopilot)
- Fixed some issues with switching controller type between AI and player/static
- Fixed a specific case where deploying a deployable, boarding it and deploying it again would remove it's bowsplashes
- Fixed loading a saved game does not properly restore weather state
- Ships that are connected are forced to keep their physics turned on
- New rewards for several missions
- Rewards can be viewed fullscreen
- Completed missions are marked in mission selection windows
- Handing and updating of objective window has improved
- [ Autopilot ]
- The autopilot works better now. You are only not allowed to use the autopilot, when you are close to an objective area or you are mooring or towing.
- The messages for the autopilot are also improved. It is now clear why the autopilot has stopped.
- Al the thrusters of the ship are resetted correctly when the autopilot has stopped.
- [ Dynamics ]
- Updated dynamics of most ships
- Improved heightlookups (smoother movement)
- [ Ships ]
- Minor visual updates
- [ Sound ]
- Improved engine sound
- Sound is muted when the mission is succeeded or failed
- [ Multiplayer ]
- It's no longer possible to select a spawnpoint that has a player ship near or on it.
- When pressing Enter after typing a message in the chat window, the chat window is deactivated.
- Added player list context menu.
Ship Simulator Extremes gives players the opportunity to take on exciting missions all over the world as they captain an impressive array of vessels and live the story of real ship captains.
Have you ever wondered how it feels to sail a half-million ton supertanker through the perfect storm or to take on illegal whale hunters in the Antarctic? Feel the rush of serving as a coast guard as you evacuate an island threatened by a volcanic disaster. With missions based on actual events that take place in realistic environments and locations from all over the world, Ship Simulator Extremes has you endure extreme conditions, fight the elements and face all of the challenges associated with being a ship captain.
Wide range of vessels to control, including hovercrafts, coast guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
- Wide range of vessels to control, including hovercrafts, coast guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
- Includes exciting storylines and missions all over the world.
- From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions of the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbours and locations worldwide.
- Official Greenpeace license : sail famous Greenpeace ships and take on ecological missions based on real events!
- Realistic water & weather system. Sail a calm sea or take on the most extreme conditions ever witnessed at sea.
- Online Multiplayer mode. Sail online with your friends and take part in cooperative missions and community events.
More articles about Ship Simulator Extremes