And Yet It Moves is a physics-based platform game in which players rotate the world at will to solve challenging puzzles. A tilt of the Wii Remote also tilts the world, turning walls into floors, slides into platforms, and stacks of rocks into dangerous hazards when flipped upside down. Players navigate through a paper collage world created with colorful pieces of cardboard and set to distinctive music. With four different environments and multiple unlockable modes, And Yet It Moves will provide gamers with endless challenges.
Key features of the game include:
- Advanced Platforming - Players run, jump and must rotate the world to solve puzzles.
- A Living World - Creatures such as bats, bees and monkeys populate the game world and react to ever-changing gravity.
- 20 Levels In Four Different Environments - Mind-bending puzzles set in an extraordinary paper collage world created with colored cardboard, brought to life with handmade sounds and music.
- Endless Replayability - Unlockables include bonus levels and competitive play modes: Time Trial, Limited Rotation, Speed Run, and Survival. Additional modifications can be unlocked that can change the entire game.
- Multiple Control Options – Play as you wish with 4 different control schemes. Use the motion sensor and Wii Remote pointer, or use the Classic Controller.
And Yet It Moves will be available for download on August 23rd through the Wii Shop Channel for 1,000 Wii Points, and has been rated “E” for “Everyone” with Mild Violence by the ESRB.
More articles about And Yet It Moves