- Use modern fire arms and special Ops technics allowing to quickly and efficiently locate and eliminate the enemy.
- Use advanced warfare equipment, including nightvision goggles, M84 flashbangs or S10 gas mask.
- The modified JupiterEX Engine delivers astonishing graphics that immerses the player in a realistic world of stunning detail, dynamic lighting and breathtaking effects.
- A covert firing system that allows the player to “blind fire” from behind walls or low obstacles.
- Bullet penetration: the player can shoot enemies - and be shot - through thin walls, adding a further tactical element.
- Weapon modification: the player can modify his main firearm for maximum results (sniper mode to assault mode at any time during the game).
- 8 different mission environments varying from small Mexican towns, and slums districts to Mexico City.
More articles about Terrorist Takedown 3