UFC Undisputed 2010 for the PSP system is poised to deliver all the action, intensity and prestige of the Ultimate Fighting Championship with intelligent and intuitive combat, fighter customization, robust career progression, challenging gameplay modes and explosive ad-hoc wireless play.
In UFC Undisputed 2010 for the PSP system, players will navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance. Enhanced combat will lend significant authenticity, as players manage Octagon control with a variety of strikes, submissions, transitions, cage positions and more. In addition, players will enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines to become true mixed martial artists. In Career Mode,players will compete to become the next UFC champion, where player actions, choices and proficiency directly impact career progression, while an Ad-Hoc Mode will encourage camaraderie by creating and searching for matches against other PSP system players in an ad-hoc wireless environment. UFC Undisputed 2010 for the PSP system will also feature Ultimate Fights Mode, featuring more than 30 minutes of UFC footage, as well as Title Mode, Title Defense Mode and Tournament Mode for the ultimate virtual Octagon experience.
“UFC Undisputed 2010 raised the bar for sports games earlier this year with an impressive feature set and unbeatable gameplay experience on high-definition console gaming platforms,” said Danny Bilson, Executive Vice President, Core Games, THQ. “We believe this franchise has the ability to flourish in a handheld format and look forward to delivering the game this fall for the PSP system.”
“The UFC Undisputed franchise has made an incredible impression on videogame and fight fans around the world over the past two years,” said Dana White, President, UFC. “UFC Undisputed 2010 for the PSP system will, without question, be a must-purchase for anyone who wants to experience the action, authenticity and intensity of the UFC inside the virtual Octagon in a format they can take with them anywhere.”
- UFC FIGHTERS AND PERSONALITIES – Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance.
- ENHANCED COMBAT – Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.
- FIGHTER CUSTOMIZATION – Enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines. Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.
- CAREER MODE – Become the next UFC champion, where player actions, choices and proficiency directly impact career progression.
- AD-HOC MODE – Encourage camaraderie by creating or searching for matches against other PSP players in an ad-hoc wireless environment.
- TITLE AND TITLE DEFENSE MODES – Fight through one of UFC’s five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighter’s condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.
- TOURNAMENT MODE – Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.
More articles about UFC Undisputed 2010