The single-player experience of Assassin’s Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in an epic struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.
And for the first time, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can help the Templars by using Abstergo to train in the art of Assassination to eliminate the Assassins once and for all. Players can choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in different game modes.
It’s time to join the Brotherhood.
Ubisoft and GameStop announced a pre-launch multiplayer beta of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood exclusively for the PS3. The beta is only available to customers who pre-order the game through GameStop stores in North America, and is scheduled to begin on September 13.
The pre-launch beta will feature brand new multiplayer gameplay and serve as a final stress test for the online systems of the game, allowing fans to get a glimpse of the one-of-a-kind gameplay and a chance to provide feedback to the development team prior to its release. With only a limited number of beta slots available, fans who pre-order the game at GameStop will be given access to a unique token on a first-come, first-served basis that will allow them to download the beta from PlayStation Network for PS3. Fans who have already pre-ordered Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood from GameStop will be able to take their receipt to a GameStop store beginning August 9 to obtain a beta token.
- As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome.
- Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.
- Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.
- Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
- Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
- Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
More articles about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood