- fixed a texture animation issue when have 2 textures
- added some more info when ChangeDisplaySettings fails
- logfile now defaults to on
- fixed some of the war against town text (fab)
- fixed highlighting minimap dots in perspective view mode (Roswitha)
- fixed scroll bars on world map (Caal)
- drop down for languages no longer will pick up English twice if zipped and loose files
- fixed changing a graphics option that resets the graphics, forgets the current gamma setting
- no longer turn towards clicked on enemies when dead (Roswitha)
- added alpha to teleport stone icon (Godot)
- moved view variables into user vars
- now monsters with quests are not solid so they don't trap you places (kaeldragor)
- a little bit more UI improvement
- improved a few effects
Choose one of 141 class combinations and journey to an infinite number of dynamically generated towns with vastly different problems. Every game is a surprise! Your actions have real consequences in this dynamic, evolving world. Your choices actually matter!
Din, champion of the gods, has cursed you into a second life of service because you selfishly squandered your first one while causing misfortune to those around you. To redeem yourself, you must impress Din by building a reputation for helping others. Travel the spacious western plains of Aleria and save desperate towns from the brink of annihilation. Until you're redeemed, you're doomed to wander the earth alone for all eternity.
In Din's Curse, you will explore an extensive underground, slaying dangerous monsters, solving dynamic quests, dodging deadly traps, and in your spare time, plundering loot. Quell uprisings, flush out traitors, kill assassins, cure plagues, purge curses, end wars, and complete other dangerous quests or the danger WILL escalate. Not all is as it seems though, traitors will gladly stab you in the back, renegades can revolt against the town, spies can set up ambushes, and items might even curse or possess your friends.
Open the door to Din's Curse. Surprising adventures await!
- Uniquely created worlds for every game, with different monsters, items, quests, and even townspeople, give the player a new experience every time
- Explore a dynamic, evolving, living world
- Many hybrid classes to experience - 6 full classes, 18 specialties, 141 total combinations
- Your choices truly impact the game
- Surprising, emergent gameplay
- Co-op multiplayer to adventure with friend
More articles about Din's Curse