Players race, chase, and rally their way through a rich, challenging world, competing against their friends for the fastest times, entering daily races, and hunting for secrets and coins.
The game has three main modes: a surprising single player adventure, a four player local multiplayer mode, and a new type of daily online competition, in which a new online track opens up daily to give players fresh opportunities to reach the top of the Leader Boards.
"With this game, we are taking our expertise in downloadable content, addictive gameplay, and the racing genre, and adapting it to the strengths of the Wii™," said Antti Ilvessuo, Creative Director of RedLynx. "The result is a unique, appealing game that combines racing game thrills with platformer charm," he added.
- Simple but effective physics deliver an addictive gaming experience
- Single player story mode with memorable characters and rich visuals
- Four-player party mode that's easy for anyone to pick up and play
- Ghost race against any player's time on any track in the game
- Global and Friend-based Leader Boards to fuel your competitive fires
- Brand new kind of daily online competition, where new tracks and Leader Boards are opened and closed each day
- Steady 60 FPS, widescreen support, and blazing fast load times
- Packed with content, including 100+ tracks and three game modes
"We're thrilled to be working with Nintendo on this project," said Tero Virtala, CEO of RedLynx. "With a game like MotoHeroz, we are expanding the number of retail quality releases we are delivering to online marketplaces."
More articles about MotoHeroz