A Walmart product listing reveals that SCEA is bringing PS3 classics ICO and Shadow of the Colossus to the PS3 as a bundle for $39.82.
Following a voice from the heavens, you embark on a dark and dangerous quest to seek out and slay the enormous wandering monsters that roam this strange world. Only you can defeat these formidable Colossi, and in doing so, only you can bring life to the girl who lies waiting on the altar.
Each beast is immense in size and strength, the team's new and unique motion control system giving an incredible depth of motion density. The 'Organic Collision Deformation' system enables the player to grasp and climb the Colossi with precision, stealth is also essential in navigating these ever changing, moving and dangerous terrains. You must climb these terrifying beasts and strike the deathblow that will bring them crashing to the ground. However, slaying such fearsome opponents is no easy task – before these enemies can be toppled, you must first discover how to defeat them. And the challenge does not end there; after you have slain one monster you must begin the demanding task of finding the next...
The monsters in Shadow of the Colossus present the game player with one epic terrain but another is the world they inhabit. With only your trusty horse, Agro, for company, you must explore lonely plains, mountains, lush countrysides, sinister lakes, great caves and ancient ruins. Each Colossi is unique, organically reflecting the environment in which they reside. Each one you track down takes you one step closer to discovering your destiny and the fate of the girl who remains motionless and oblivious throughout.
An intense journey of exploration, puzzle solving and eerie battle, Shadow of the Colossus also includes the distinct, highly-acclaimed graphic style that came to prominence in ICO, making this an absorbing voyage of discovery with some of the most picturesque landscapes and formidable enemies ever to be seen on PlayStation 2.
ICO was one of the most critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 titles, renowned for its thoughtful and involving gameplay experience, hailed by many as one of the best games ever created. Oozing atmosphere and depth, Shadow of the Colossus is set to challenge perceptions and push the borders of action adventure gaming even further. Beautiful, unusual and absorbing, Shadow of the Colossus sets subtlety within a cinematic scope and creates a new standard in mythical action adventures.Key Features:
- An artistic masterpiece developed by the critically acclaimed game developers of ICO.
- An emotional storyline of determination, resilience and respect told thru the direction of a unique visual style and innovative gameplay.
- Levels: Players journey across picturesque landscapes and unearth the ferocious beauty of the 16 Colossi.
- Exploration: While traveling on horseback across miles of an ancient land, players are tasked with a variety of terrain challenges that place great emphasis on pure exploration.
- Combat: Players fight each Colossi on foot or horseback with great skill and resourcefulness with a magical sword and sturdy bow and arrow.
- An original and powerful musical score enhances the immerse experience.
More articles about Shadow of the Colossus