Ship Simulator Extremes gives players the opportunity to take on exciting missions all over the world as they captain an impressive array of vessels and live the story of real ship captains.
Have you ever wondered how it feels to sail a half-million ton supertanker through the perfect storm or to take on illegal whale hunters in the Antarctic? Feel the rush of serving as a coast guard as you evacuate an island threatened by a volcanic disaster. With missions based on actual events that take place in realistic environments and locations from all over the world, Ship Simulator Extremes has you endure extreme conditions, fight the elements and face all of the challenges associated with being a ship captain.
Wide range of vessels to control, including hovercrafts, coast guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
- Wide range of vessels to control, including hovercrafts, coast guard interceptors, mammoth tankers, tugs, cruise liners, and many others.
- Includes exciting storylines and missions all over the world.
- From the very hot to the very cold, sail to the most enchanted regions of the world. Explore the Antarctic or take in beautiful Bora Bora. Includes famous harbours and locations worldwide.
- Official Greenpeace license : sail famous Greenpeace ships and take on ecological missions based on real events!
- Realistic water & weather system. Sail a calm sea or take on the most extreme conditions ever witnessed at sea.
- Online Multiplayer mode. Sail online with your friends and take part in cooperative missions and community events.
More articles about Ship Simulator Extremes