Under Siege is an action and strategy game in real time, where a small group of heroes fight against a huge invading army. The game is set in a medieval fantasy world and allows single or multiplaying (up to 4 people simultaneously). Developed to be played with the Dualshock command, it supports the recently launched Move command.
The editor is one of Under Sieges most brilliant features – it allows players to create their own maps and game modes. Also among other features, Under Siege interfaces with several social networks, providing a way to directly upload pictures on Facebook, save replays, record videos and upload them immediately on Youtube and the main social networks.
Under Siege currently supports some cool things like:
- Supports PlayStation Move;
- 4 players online;
- 2 players in split screen;
- Audio and video chat (while playing or at the menus);
- Allows the gamers to customize their soundtrack;
- Video recording and screenshots capturing;
- Plays in Full HD 1080p;
And off course a full blown in-game editor where you can:
- Create your own level (single player, multiplayer) or a full campaign with your story
- Use the same tools that we used to make the Single Player Campaign
- Upload it all for everyone to see (and make us sweat with the all the wrong possibilities that a tool like this provides)
More articles about Under Siege