Medal of Honor, an all-new first-person shooter game, will introduce the Tier 1 Operator: a relatively unknown entity directly under the National Command Authority who takes on missions no one else can handle. The development team has been working closely with Tier 1 Operators from the US Special Operations Community since the earliest stages of development to create the most authentic modern war experience. Inspired by real events, Medal of Honor reveals the mission of today’s most elite soldier – his will, his mindset and his uncompromising professionalism.
Medal of Honor is being built with a best-in-class single-player campaign. The Medal of Honor development team at EALA has been hand-selected by the studio leadership of General Manager Sean Decker, Executive Producer Greg Goodrich and Senior Creative Director Rich Farrelly. To compliment the single-player experience, EALA has enlisted the multiplayer expertise at EA DICE. This team will develop the multiplayer experience of Medal of Honor. These two studios are coming together to deliver a world-class Medal of Honor that is poised to re-set and re-boot the franchise for a new generation.
Medal of Honor System Requirements:
- Mminimum configuration:
- Operating System - Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7
- Processor - Pentium D, 3.2GHz / Core 2 Duo, 2.0GHz / Athlon 64 X2
- Memory - 2GB RAM
- Video Card - Video card must be 256MB or more and contain these chipsets or better: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT ; ATI X1900. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
- HDD Space - 9GB
- Soundcard - Soundcard with DirectX 9.0c compatibility
- DirectX - DirectX 9.0c
- Disc Drive - 8x or faster CD/DVD Drive
- recommended configuration
- Operating System - Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7
- Processor - QuadCore 2.0Ghz
- Memory - 2GB RAM+
- Video Card - A video card with 512MB of VRAM and one of the following chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260; ATI Raedeon 4870
- HDD Space - 9GB
- Soundcard - Soundcard with DirectX 10 compatibility
- DirectX - DirectX 10
- Disc Drive - 16X CD/DVD Drive
More articles about Medal of Honor 2010