The single-player experience of Assassin’s Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in an epic struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.
And for the first time, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can help the Templars by using Abstergo to train in the art of Assassination to eliminate the Assassins once and for all. Players can choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in different game modes.
It’s time to join the Brotherhood.
Assassin’s Creed Project Legacy will serve as a companion to the gameplay experience of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It also marks the first time that Ubisoft has integrated a social game into a console title. Utilizing the web services functionality of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, players can move from game to web and web to game, unlocking hidden features throughout the Assassin's Creed universe.
Players of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood will be able to unlock up to 25 exclusive missions in Assassin's Creed Project Legacy, allowing players to earn currency and experience points within the Facebook game. Assassin's Creed Project Legacy players will also be able to unlock extra content in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. By piecing clues together, players will learn the hidden mysteries within the Assassin's Creed universe.
Assassin's Creed Project Legacy will be available on Facebook soon.
- As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome.
- Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.
- Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.
- Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
- Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
- Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
More articles about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood