Players will take on the role of Naughty Bear, a bear driven to seek vengeance after the other bears don’t invite him to the big birthday party. Scorned for the last time, Naughty Bear becomes hell bent on manipulating and terrorizing the blissful bears inhabiting the Island of Perfection.
As Naughty Bear, players will wreak havoc on every stuffing-filled foe that crosses their path. Featuring an array of weapons, objects and scare tactics, gamers strive to earn Naughty Points as they inflict physical and psychological harm on Naughty Bear’s enemies. This all-new scare-based points system means players will win the most rewards for being deviant and maniacal. The variety allows for a completely new experience every time players pick up a controller and the ill-fated bears become more difficult to harass and terrorize as the game progresses. Naughty Bear features more than 30 levels to unlock, with unique characteristics and weaponry encountered at every stage. Gamers can search the game world and collect all the hidden party items locked away by the other bears.
Episode 9 will soon lay siege to the Island of Perfection with even more mischievous action, including all-new characters, costumes and challenges. Players will also have the chance to earn all-new Naughty Bear achievements and trophies.
Filled with exclusive hidden treasures, deadly weapons and brutal buccaneers, players will be able to plot a course through four new challenges in Episode 9. As the terrors of the high seas come ashore to do battle, players will encounter all their favorite bears, new character Admiral Giggles, as well as The Pirates and their Captain, The Dread Pirate Bearbeard.
To commend their efforts in combat, Episode 9 will allow players to don two new hats - Admiral Naughty and Pirate Naughty. Players can also choose to dress Naughty in his own version of the Pirate Bear costume, or assume the identity of The Great Bearbeard and even collect the lethal cutlass, a classic pirate's curved sword with unique ultra-kill capabilities.
The downloadable Episode 9 will be available by the end of September on Xbox Live Arcade for 400 Microsoft Points and on the PlayStation Network for $4.99.
- Saturday Morning Storyline Gone Wrong: Features a unique blend of comic mischief and syrupy cuteness juxtaposed with over-the-top cartoon violence
- Encounter Bigger, Badder Bears: As the game progresses, the innocent, law-abiding bears that cross NaughtyBear’s path get more difficult to overcome, with unique characteristics and weaponry encountered at every level
- Wreak Havoc on the Teddy Bears’ Picnic: Players create mass chaos and collect “Naughty Points” by unleashing an arsenal of attacks using a variety of brutal weapons and strategizing the demise of Naughty Bear’s cute and cuddly enemies
- An Entire Island of Mischief to Unlock: The debauchery transpires on a large island divided into four different areas, locked or unlocked depending on the level and skill of each gamer. There are a total of 28 levels to unlock by obtaining top scores and achievements as gamers move through the island and destroy each stuffing-filled foe that crosses their path
- You’ll Never Tire of Being Naughty: NaughtyBear lets loose a large range of objectives and obstacles at different times of the day and in different weather with a diverse cast of characters.
- Gameplay changes every time, with a large selection of unique ways to cause naughtiness throughout the island, ensuring endless replayability.
- Boast to the other Bears: Gamers can compete in a range of hilarious multiplayer games and see how their naughtiness levels stack up against others, as they earn a number of achievements and trophies
- Find All the Locked Away Fun: Gamers can collect all the hidden party items locked away by the other bears and search the game world for bear uniforms that will give Naughty Bear special powers and upgrades
Skulking up to store shelves this summer, Naughty Bear will be available for $49.99.
More articles about Naughty Bear