In a dark future, the character embodied by the player is an elite soldier from the powerful organization Secreta Secretorum, a strange and secret society which is looking by any means to take the power of the almighty Federation. The arrival of a mysterious and monstrous force, emanation from mankind’s fears and terrors is thwarting this intent.
The player will be able to make his character’s characteristics evolve, buy some new equipment and several cybernetic implants, make some researches on new technologies, use dozens of psi powers. He will also have to deal with his psychology and his mental balance in order to not sink into madness.
A dark and mysterious universe (inspired by Blade Runner, Ghost In The Shell and Warhammer 40 000) for hours of original gameplay thanks to 10 physical and psychic skills, 14 cybernetic and upgradable implants, along with an integrated R&D system, all together serving a delicate scenario where conspiracy, horror and treason rule. Based on the RPG "AVA", developed by Streum On Studio in 1998.
- The multiplayer, teamplay, co-op modes directly influence solo play, and vice-versa. The limits of solo and multiplayer games are finally left behind.
- Psychological and mental traumas management.
- 25 weapons, different shooting modes, dynamic precision, drilling shots, iron sighting, extended zoom.
- Complete hacking system with game play impact. 5 devastatingly subtle PSI powers.
- About 20 NPC with non-scripted, fully reactive and efficient AI, endowed with a sense of initiative. Bloody close combat with technical detail. Incredible physical movement realism thanks to Source Engine physics.
- Excellent replayability due to primary and secondary missions, dynamic environments, non-linear level progression, and random NPC spawn, type and appearance. Death doesn't penalize players: no need to restart the current mission.
- Open-level gameplay for hours of play without reloading.
More articles about E.Y.E : Divine Cybermancy