Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is a PSP reinvention of the classic Strategy RPG. Key members of the original Tactics Ogre development team have reformed to deliver the ultimate version of this definitive Strategy RPG experience. Hiroshi Minagawa (Director), Yasumi Matsuno (Game Design & Scenario), Akihiko Yoshida and Tsubasa Masao (Character Design), and Hitoshi Sakimoto and Masaharu Iwata (Composers) return to revitalise their masterpiece for a new format.
Reborn from the ground up, with reworked visuals and effects, a re-arranged soundtrack by the original composers, new character growth mechanics and a new Wheel of Fortune system that adds even more replay value to the game. Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together™ is shaping up to be another classic.
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, will be released as a special Premium Edition; comprising of a copy of the game, a 44 page hardback artbook: ‘The World of Tactics Ogre’ and an exclusive Mini Soundtrack CD.
Having also worked on such hit titles as Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy XII, key members of the original Tactics Ogre development team have reformed to deliver the ultimate version of this definitive strategy RPG experience. Hiroshi Minagawa (Director), Akihiko Yoshida (Character Design), Yasumi Matsuno (Game Design), Hitoshi Sakimoto and Masaharu Iwata (Composers) are pleased to return to Tactics Ogre and to revitalize their masterpiece for a new format and era – created with the simple idea – “how Tactics Ogre would be if it was developed and played now.”
Power was everything.
It was a time called Xytegenia,
where metal, and evil that was enshrouded in darkness was in control.
- From the creators of Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy XII. The original Tactics Ogre development team reform to revitalize their iconic title.
- Tactical, turn-based battles are brought to life with stunning graphics, sounds and animation.
- New 3D maps that enhance the concept of height and improved battle engine, offering more compelling and realistic battles than ever before.
- Uncover the truth in a gripping tale of intrigue, betrayal and heroism.
- Near-endless customization and hundreds of abilities to choose from.
- New characters not included in the original game
- New Battle Skill ability, adds to the range of play beyond Magic and Special abilities
- New graphics, music, gameplay and much more make this the definitive version of Tactics Ogre.
- New and improved visuals that create a Tactics Ogre experience with more detail than ever before.
- Re-arranged soundtrack from the original composers including 15 new compositions.
More articles about Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together