Enter the Haunted House, if you dare. Atari’s classic groundbreaking game has returned with more chills, cool new unlockables and plenty of spooky new enemies. The terrifying fun that lies within Graves Mansion is back as Atari, one of the world’s most recognised publishers and producers of interactive entertainment, scares up its legendary classic, Haunted House - re-imagined for a new generation of gamers in celebration of the title’s 30th anniversary.
Haunted House pays homage to the classic favorite as players fight for their lives in Graves Mansion as the grandchildren of the original character that disappeared without a trace in the evil mansion over 30 years ago. Chased by pesky poltergeists, haunted by scary skeletons and exhausted from battles with creepy creatures, players are in a goosebump-educing fight to explore the dark and creepy depths of Graves Mansion in search of the four lost pieces of the magical urn. The player’s goal is to reassemble the urn and defend their family’s legacy with the aid of mystical tomes, powerful light sources and multiple keys.
The pick up-and-play arcade-style adventure allows players to jump right in and begin battling for their family’s legacy and explore the dark and mysterious levels. An eerie, 3D rich environment of towers, basements and catacombs draws players into the haunted world and cursed story. Find hidden treasures, solve puzzles, fight bosses, and navigate through the spooky mansion and multiple levels on the way to a showdown with Zachary Graves.
“The glowing eyes and mysterious urn of Haunted House still resonates with gamers who made the original franchise a blockbuster hit,” says Jim Wilson, CEO of Atari. “Atari looks forward to introducing a new generation of gamers to the fun and suspense of Graves Mansion and bringing families together with the magic that is Haunted House.”
- The iconic glowing eyes are back!
- Be on the lookout for hidden creatures that lurk in the dark!
- In the original Haunted House, Samuel Silverspring was in search of the pieces of a magical urn. Now, as Samuel Silverspring�s grandchild, you are searching for clues that will give you answers to his mysterious disappearance!
- Use different light sources to illuminate your journey through the Haunted House.
- Find hidden objects throughout the deserted mansion that will aid you in your quest.
More articles about Haunted House