Having already adapted SHIFT on the iPhone assures a unique and entertaining game for the players with extra gameplay features. As a matter of fact, this PlayStation®Network version called SHIFT extended will offer no less than double the content of the iPhone version. It will definitly stand out from the other puzzle games out there thanks to its significant amount of content, its spotless realisation and its unique gameplay mechanics. The game is expected to be released before the end of this year.
SHIFT extended is not a carbon copy of the previous version of SHIFT. As the name suggests, it’s an “extended” version that we specially developed for the PlayStation Store with additional content and gameplay mechanics.
SHIFT extended is the most complete version to date. It was enhanced thanks to the many feedbacks from the players of previous versions.
The developers, Fishing Cactus added the following elements into the level-design:
- Converters: These switches allow the player to shift white and black areas without shifting the whole level, opening new areas within that level.
- Mobile Blocks: These are entire sections of the level which move in real time, capable of carrying the player in different areas. Very useful: as long as you’re careful enough not to get crushed...
- Elastic Blocks: These blocks increase or decrease the black or white areas. A system which will directly help the player find a way out.
- Mobiles Spikes: The player should watch out for these mobile spikes scattered in the various levels of the game. Instant death will meet whoever touches those.
- Time Attack: As part of the scientific experiment, the progress of the player within each level shall now be recorded.
In addition, SHIFT extended features 120 levels! More complex, more dangerous, more dynamic, these levels will once more upgrade the challenge and the length of the SHIFT experience. Indeed, you now have twice the content from the previous version!
More articles about Shift Extended