Take over land that brings your team additional bonuses and glory for your company, all the while your soldiers gain experience and better equipment.
By combining small scale, squad tactics with a persistent, multiplayer, 3D environment a unique gaming opportunity is created.
Hostile Sector is a persistent, team based and turn based tactical, strategical and social browser game currently in alpha stage. Inspired by isometric, tactical games, Hostile Sector takes the genre to full 3D combining it with strategic elements based on the conquering of territories, and a hierarchial group system that will allow players to form command structures.
- Take advantage of high ground, equip your soldiers with recon gear and let them be the eyes for the rest of your units.
- Call in mortar strikes from outside the playfield to soften up enemies before an attack.
- Specialize your soldiers skills to suit your needs.
- Equip a unit with sniper rifles or machine guns, find them a nice spot and pick off, or supress enemies from a distance.
- Conquer territories for your team to gain more recruits, mortar strikers, the ability to perform air drops, and more.
- Expand your base as you get more experienced, and adapt it to your play style.
- Gain additional benefits and skills by recruiting military advisors.
- Create a company together with others and coordinate your actions for better effect.
- Customize your soldiers with special items and gear to allow them to stand out from the other grunts.
More articles about Hostile Sector