EverQuest II: Destiny of Velious launches its adventures into the sky delivering impressive new features and gameplay, including flying mounts.
Following the events of Sentinel's Fate, the twin Swords of Destiny, Soulfire and the Qeynos Claymore, have been drained of their powers, setting the stage for the destruction of the EverQuest universe. The prophecy known as Age's End begins to unfold in the legendary continent of Velious and it is here where the war for Norrath will arise. For there to be any chance to save Norrath, the Swords of Destiny must be restored. Norrath’s guardians who undertake this burden will be tested by labyrinthine dungeons, the harsh Velious tundra and powerful creatures including the God of War himself, Rallos Zek. To succeed would mean ultimate glory. To fail would mean annihilation.
EverQuest II: Destiny of Velious presents an unmatched all-in-one compilation pack loaded with the groundbreaking EQII base game, seven thrilling expansions and three exciting adventure packs. In the latest EQII expansion players are transported to the legendary Great Wastes of Velious, where towering dungeons, dangerous beasts and epic storylines provide the ultimate MMO experience. EverQuest II Destiny of Velious launches its adventures into the sky delivering impressive new features and gameplay, including flying mounts.
Destiny of Velious is available for pre-order through select game retailers, via digital download for the suggested retail price of $39.99 (USD) for the regular edition and $59.99 (USD) for the Collector’s Edition which includes several in-game bonus items. Players who purchase the expansion through retailers will receive a bonus that includes a Standard of the Dain Cloak, an animated glowing hammer cloak to further customize their character.
- Flying Mounts – Soar high above Norrath and explore EQII like never before
- Hundreds of new weapons and items – Customize your character and in-game home in thousands of ways
- Over 300 new quests – Follow the EQII storyline through the fabled lands of Velious
- Ten instanced dungeons – Crawl your way through 10 dangerous dungeons
- Four new Heritage Quests – Live the legacy of the EverQuest franchise and gain memorable rewards
- One massive contested dungeon – Good or evil, be the first to conquer the all-new contested dungeon
- Two overland zones – Journey into incredible unknown lan
- Group up with 12-24 man raids for desirable loot
- Velious-themed Battlegrounds – Get your PvP on in the snow
- A new Signature Quest line – Immerse yourself in EQII lore and get the goods
- Over 30 new creatures – Battle dangerous and fantastical enemies
- Dozens of new armor sets – Gear up in powerful armor sets
More articles about EverQuest II: Destiny of Velious